N-Europe

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

theguyfromspark

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gah, another distraction from the CoD love fest.

Team Fortress 2 beta just started on Steam (amazing game! :D) but thankfully i finished Medal of Shit: Fuck shitting cuntfest.

But anyway, i'll try get on tonight :)

Gah, another distraction from the CoD love fest.

Team Fortress 2 beta just started on Steam (amazing game! :D) but thankfully i finished Medal of Shit: Fuck shitting cuntfest.

But anyway, i'll try get on tonight :)

Im really, really tempted by the TF:2 Beta. Any good? Im put off by the whole having to order the game thing, i was gonna get it on 360

I love Americans! Just been accused of being high on crack (got 2 or 3 people singing queen songs) and being "one of those creepy old hairy guys who wanders around Walmart looking at little kids moms"

I was creasing up laughing :D

gaggle64 and i were listening to some american and englishman call each other slags. This went on for a while and then the american started to slate english insults like **** and bollox. the english guy then said "fuck off and play resistance" like this was the worst insult on the planet to a microsoft gamer.

by this time we were pissing ourselvs with laughter

Okay I've done that... how long will I have to wait for them to send me the token?

They should e-mail the token pretty much right away. You then put the token into the CoD4 website which should be linked in the e-mail and I think they are releasing the beta code for your 360 on Monday.