NEurope
theguyfromspark

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Mine just got dispatched O_o

I think mine would have done as well from Game. I checked my order status and it said it was sent to packing!

IGN gave it 9.4, so (as we kinda already knew) it's an essential purchase.

I didn't get mine from GAME today, so hopefully i'll get it Friday!

Mine got dispatched today. Let's see how long the Royal mail want to keep hold of this game for.

Mine got dispatched today. Let's see how long the Royal mail want to keep hold of this game for.

Same here m8.

I didn't get mine today, probably tomorrow :)

That's pretty good for going up to Shitland (original, eh?). I thought post took ages to get up there?

I see Stef and Nintenchris have their copies today ( probably finish today aswell if the game time is true ) anyone else get theirs? I will be up early doors to get mine at Morrisons at 8am, will try and finish it before I go to work at 2.

Yeah.

This game is so awesome. Doesn't feel like a COD game to me, granted I only played 3.

But yeah, this game is pretty sweet.

Headshot achievement didn't work for some reason, I had to get about 6 or 7 before it came up.

Anyway, Death From Above level is the best level up to now.

Yeah.

This game is so awesome. Doesn't feel like a COD game to me, granted I only played 3.

Thats probably because CoD3 isn't a Call of Duty game.:heh:

That's what I was expecting someone to say. Regardless, this game has an awesome single player.

Fucking shit weather.

The wind is blowing at around 65mph outside, meaning planes can't fly, meaning i don't get my game.

Great fucking shit Shetland...

One word for this game= WOW

My jaw hasn't lifted of the ground since the opening around 20 minutes ago.

Absolutely amazing....

I enjoyed COD3 but this is literally 10X better, i'm wondering if it's because it's set in modern times perhaps? With better guns etc..

The graphics are sensational as well.

I sometimes can't believe how much better the games for all consoles keep getting!

Sorry to hear you didn't get your game Jordan, but it's certainly worth the wait. :)

Tiss awesome

Single player is awesome

Multiplayer is awesome

The graphics are amazing...

oh and sorry for all the invites to join our games... it was all Waheee... Caris's idea

Finished some time ago... a bit short, shorter than GEARS. The Arcade mode is fun, don't know if there are leaderboards for Arcade mode, I hope so.:indeed:

As soon as I get my 360 back, I'll join you all, Live-side.

Come on, little 360, come back to meeeeee!

*loads M16* :awesome:

Finished some time ago... a bit short, shorter than GEARS. The Arcade mode is fun, don't know if there are leaderboards for Arcade mode, I hope so.:indeed:

Wasn't Gears about 6 hours?

I get the feeling this is lasting longer. Maybe because of that sniper level which was truly awesome, having to sneak by everyone.

Wasn't Gears about 6 hours?

I get the feeling this is lasting longer. Maybe because of that sniper level which was truly awesome, having to sneak by everyone.

That sniper mission was awesome, one of my faves along with the AC-130 gun ship level:yay:

I'm having a bit of trouble with the controls after playing Metroid Prime 3 for a while and the fact that the controls don't allow proper customization. :confused:

I've also been playing Orange box so I keep on pressing the wrong button such as mixing up the sprint button with LB which is the special grenades button.

I haven't even ordered this yet..

I should probably buy it at the weekend or something.

Finished it. Loved the ending sequence. Slow mo, felt like a movie.

Shame that guy didn't make it. Watching the credits now so hopefully he made it.

Yeah. Keep an eye out for after the credits aswell.

Ahh I can do that very beginning bit, the time trial, in 20.65 seconds..aaah