NEurope
theguyfromspark

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

You might aswell go buy it in a store mate. Once you do, it's sods law that the game will turn up in the post.

So why wait.

Nah, worst comes to worst i don't get it for a while and Game send me out another copy.

Four games this week anyway.

This game is shit. It's nigh-on impossible to get a game because the matchmaking keeps crashing.

Seriously, how the hell does a company spend millions on a video game, produce it to this quality and then add in the most unstable matchmaking system ever invented? Can't we just have server browsers! It's easier, quicker and not a pain in the arse...

hmmm I have only been online once with the final game.. no plroblem finding a game.. im still crawling through on Veteran and im not putting much online time into it before I have.. right now im on to saving that downed chopper pilot followed by one of the creepiest scenes/missions in any game I have played

I FREAKIN DONE IT! I just beat Mile High on Veteran and it has got to be my proudest achievement yet! Just need to finish off the rest of Veteran mode now :)

Nice one mate. I was watching a video last night, the guy who done it made it look so easy. He even had time to spare at the end, where one of your team mates opens the door to jump out.

I lovethis game!

Had 6friends over yesterday. One TV each. We ended up being host, we all had the same clan tag and fought another clan all night. We only lost two rounds and won about a dozen ^^

and stefkov... Sick FNG test score :o

I did Gillied up this morning, if i got spotted i ran into the shooter so he killed me, i wanted the achievy for going through without being seen.

Also got the dog attack and stab a crawling guy achievies in that one.

and stefkov... Sick FNG test score :o

cheers.

What with all the colours and a mate on my friends list has it done in 18:10.

I will beat him.

I just got it on the PS3 been enjoying it quite abit. :smile:

Its abit like an arcade version of CS.

5th attempt of Mile High Club and I do it.

Tips: Pick up a P90.

5th attempt of Mile High Club and I do it.

Tips: Pick up a P90.

Feels good dont it?

Im on my last level now, just trying to get past those stupid silo areas on No Fighting In The War room level.

1000 points get. That was the best, most enthralling game I've played in a long time.

Just finished SP on Normal.

I skipped the credits, that mean i gotta do the last mission again to unlock mile high?

I am loving the online!

I got to rank 5 in my first (5 minute) game, and finished top, which rather boosted my confidence. :heh:

I may be up for some games with you guys later, if I can get the telly.

Just played through the game in single player, in one sitting.

Fairly good game, has some great parts... CoD1 is still better though. They really shouldn't have stripped out the tactical stuff like the Epilogue showed.

Just played through the game in single player, in one sitting.

Fairly good game, has some great parts... CoD1 is still better though. They really shouldn't have stripped out the tactical stuff like the Epilogue showed.

Multiplayer. Join us or die.

Getting spammed with invites whilst playing the SP just makes me want to join you guys even less! ;)

Thats why we do it. We hate you. The logic is the more invites we send the less likely you are to plague us with you're presence :p

1000 points get.

Me too. It took ages to get past the Silo part but once Stefkov told me to use the grenade launcher I flew through it. Feels good to get a full 1000 and just in time for Mario aswell.

Done the first 3 levels on Vet now, the tv station was a bitch, figured out a way that got me through it quick in the end though.

EDIT: AAGHHH IM GETTING FUCKING PISSED

How do you protect the tank on vet level? Seriously??

EDIT 2: Aha! Figure it, i was fighting the gus at the start of the tank bit, just ran aps them on the far edge and checkpointed where you've gotta detroy the big gun.

Phew

Going through it on the normal difficulty. I'm up to the level after the second one where you shoot from an aircraft. The first aircraft mission is the game's only bad moment.