NEurope
theguyfromspark

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Ive just left it on and hid in a room, but its still just not making any progress. :confused:

Because it's one of the bits which keeps respawning guards forever unless you get to a certain part.

I can't do that level on veteran, either.

If you mean the TV room, when you go through the door make your way up the wall to your right to the room at the end.

Crouch and use flash bangs and grenades and stuff and go along the back wall.

Take out as much as possible and eventually your team mates will come.

Yeah I finally managed it in the end, Stefkovs tips sound about right. You just need to get to the room at the far end, and you're in a fairly good position!

Annoyingly I didnt get the shoot all the Asad speech TV blah things, I swear I didnt miss any :(

I did it! I finished it on Veteran!

Now for the Mile High achievement...

RRRRAGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

This game is so fucking annoying.

Edit; Okay, its easier when you look at YouTube to see exactly how they did it. I was sooo close with my tactics.

I just attempted Mile High on veteran after completeing the game through on regular. Seriously, wtf! How?

Edit: just watched some youtube vids. Makes it seems easy with all that tactical flashbanging, although I doubt I'll find it.

I just attempted Mile High on veteran after completeing the game through on regular. Seriously, wtf! How?

Edit: just watched some youtube vids. Makes it seems easy with all that tactical flashbanging, although I doubt I'll find it.

Believe in yourself! It took me many many attempts but i finally did it!

I fucking did it!!!

Seriously just follow the youtube guide and you'll be fine.

Ahh! I just heard Captain Price talking to me from the TV whilst not playing! Was I going mad? I looked at the TV and its an advert with that guy who was on Eastenders Johnny - IMDBd him and its him! Lol.

hi,

i am looking for cod friends. i am playing a lot.

yours,

ben ('eyechild')

I got it on Tuesday and I'm 29 now. Looking forward to the new shotty and the deagle.

Got this for my Dad for the PC today, epic game so far, love the online. He seems to enjoy the single player too.

I started my first Prestige yesterday it's damn hard starting without the perks and weapons I unlocked first time round.

I'm near the end of this now and I keep dying (I'm mostly rubbish) and it's getting quite annoying. I'm not starting Half Life 2 until this is done with. Decided I need to start finishing games before I go out and get the next release.

I am having so much fun with this. My latest thing is C4, especially on Wet Work, climbing onto the elevated walkways and tossing it as far as I can into the corners. Not good for my ratios. Not good at all.

I'm averagely skilled I reckon. I suffer from the Quake impulse: running towards danger. When I play like I would play CS, cut all the sloppiness, I get much better results but I can't help myself.

How come your old one is still active?

My brothers use it back home.

xmascod4.png

There's something about a warzone with presents and fairy lights that is hilarious :D

I'm in love with this game, I honestly think it might be better than TF2...

I run towards danger and its fine. I can only really use Shotgun atm though, anything else and I just get out shot.

I still prefer Haloz though. For some reason I love Halo a lot. Suprisingly.

I'm onto my second prestige now and I'm finally getting better at it. I'm not running out like a crazy bastard right into a enemies line of fire so often now. : peace:

I still get killed with random grenades though but I've started doing it myself with my x3 Frag Perk :D

My favourite loadouts are such as m4 carbine w/Silencer + stopping power + Dead silence + x3Frag + Smoke Grenade in S&D and a MP5 w/Silencer + UAV Jammer + Steady Aim.

Obviously I change according to the gametype.

Who else plays this online rather than Halo 3?

Just bought this this afternoon, haven't had a chance to play it yet. Can't wait!

Bought it last Saturday and the single and multiplayer kick ass.

Only thing that annoys me is that i cant play split screen online.

And why yes i do prefer playing this over Halo 3

You must find it tough starting out so late, what rank are you so far?

Everybody else has all the weapons and perks so you are at a disadvantage.

nah, its not that hard to play this online when you start out, i got my acnt back on gold the other day, and im coming first a lot of the time, its prettty easy tbh, Still prefer Halo 3 though.