NEurope
theguyfromspark

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

That mission was great! Bit confusing to start off with but funny in a cruel way of "you can run, but you can't hide bitches!"

Just noticed message of the day says "Free Marketplace content" at the bottom

Anyone know what it is? I looked at the CoD4 downlaodable stuff but the only decent free thing is a theme that i think was already free.

That mission was great! Bit confusing to start off with but funny in a cruel way of "you can run, but you can't hide bitches!"

The cannon (the most zoomed out camera) is stupidly powerful. I took out something like 15 guys with one shot. :heh:

Just saved the female pilot and

Got nuked

On veteran, meaning i'm in that little village bit now, definitely not looking forward to powering through this.

Got this today but haven't had a chance to play it yet - been hooked on Assasain's Creed.

Can't wait to fire into it!

I just got out of an awesome game with some guys off here.

This game is amazing online.

When you add people who are (occasionally :heh: ) willing to cooperate, not to mention have a laugh, (there's a rumor that Caris is a Geordie!) it takes on a whole new dimension of awesomeness. :awesome:

I just got out of an awesome game with some guys off here.

This game is amazing online.

When you add people who are (occasionally :heh: ) willing to cooperate, not to mention have a laugh, (there's a rumor that Caris is a Geordie!) it takes on a whole new dimension of awesomeness. :awesome:

HE IS???

No way like!

Completed it on Regular.

Going to try it on Veteran now, get some more achievements. KNOWATIMEAN? :grin:

Oho yeahhh, got past One shot, One Kill (the stand off) on like, my 5th go thanks to the video on the previous page.

I filled the field where all the guys come at the start with claymores. Too.

EDIT: I lied, i thoguht i had, i'd got sooo close, but then i died, died, died, died.

Agghh, how the fuck do you get to this chopper, when there's a thousand guys outt heir shooting yourass?

When you got your back to the ferris wheel turn around and go behind it. Looking at the back of the ferris wheel, near the centre of it, turn around and find a tree to the left near the back 'wall' stay behind that only coming out to shoot the guys on the ferris wheel. Easy make it.

'saight, i stuck to that video's method, did it a few more times, and did it. Jesus i jumped and cheered when i got in the chopper.

Ok, now it's getting really gay, i have 9 mins to get the abort codes in, where the hell did the save point go man? Absolutely massive section to got through. GRrr

God who where those 2 guys in our games tonight Stefkov? i think they where attempting to communicate with us.

Hmmm does anyone know which level it is that you get the desert eagle?

There's one on the very first level.

There's one on the very first level.

I believe the means online rank.

No idea, mate, but try highlighting it in the class customiser.

God who where those 2 guys in our games tonight Stefkov? i think they where attempting to communicate with us.

Dunno mate. It was like some sort of other language.

As for the Desert Eagle

Desert Eagle------------Brigadier General 43