NEurope
theguyfromspark

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

I didn't notice

I assume more spawns = safer. I'll post impressions later if i notice it

Wahey, 30 kills 2 deaths, on my first game with the improved sniper accuracy. Awesome. The grenade and airstrike cams are snazzy as well.

ground war has gone from ''not as good as normal games' to 'unplayable, overcrowded gash' in my books. It's a sad day when you think twice about sending an invite that would block you off from decent playlists on a game this good.

ground war has gone from ''not as good as normal games' to 'unplayable, overcrowded gash' in my books. It's a sad day when you think twice about sending an invite that would block you off from decent playlists on a game this good.

I still enjoy ground war...how have the new updates affected it?

the player cap is up to 18. seeing as the maps are built for 12, it's a disaster.

I FINALLY passed Mile High Club on Veteran yesterday!!!:yay: With 10 seconds left!:awesome: I was so relieved that I threw my controller across the room.:heh:

As for the update, since kicking players was removed, there are now a bunch of assholes that team kill. So now theres no way to kick'em. They should have added a Automatic kick, where if you get more than 4 team kills on Hardcore S&D the server kicks you, or if you get more than 3 kills in 30 seconds in Hardcore TDM.

The patch has got me back into this again. I just got told to fuck off by a French kid because I killed him about 5 times in a row, life is good. I have yet to encounter any racist Americans since the patch, i'm not sure if that was a listed fix or not though.

the player cap is up to 18. seeing as the maps are built for 12, it's a disaster.

It was always 18? And I think it's only a problem on some of the smaller maps. I like the madness of it all anyway.

there should be a penalty for shooting at players who is trying to take down the chopper.. unless its your chopper ofcourse..

the update mentions a spectator mode.. how do you enter that?

I'm still not happy with the respawning, sometimes I still respawn in front of the other team or I just run out for a second and die straight away.

Hardcore TDM is a new favourite of mine now, it's a nice break from the spray and pray gametypes. I'm avoiding Headquarters from now on as that seems to be biased towards one team or the other depending on where they spawn.

Veteran is fucking impossible, screw the shitty village level. I give up.

Veteran is fucking impossible, screw the shitty village level. I give up.

well you will never reach the fun "No fighting in the war room" where I have given up then...

Just had the supidest thing ever happen while playing online....

Was playing Vacant and I spawned and died in the same spot 4 times in a row.

Every time I died I got killed by the same sniper...

I think I'll pass on the new maps. I don't think I've even played all of the current ones yet.

Hopefully they will be cheap. I want to start playing this again, new maps seem to bring people playing it again. The game is more enjoyable in a team of people. Shame.

How much is 800 MS points in pounds? I'm a PS3 COD player see.

£6.80 I think.