NEurope
That Guy

Meeting Women

The title alone damns this thread in hell.

But seriously, you should go do girly stuff like dancing or yoga. No offence Ginger Chris.

walking in on my way to taekwondo, i got stopped by these two blondes, we talked for a bit and they ask for my number. Even though all that i did was just walk past listening to music!

It isnt hard!! The above mentioned siuations is just me going about my daily life!

Dude, are you some sort of super-man? On the sexiest men in the world list or something?

No offense taken, dancing's 90% female and they all need a partener. Not a bad ratio really. Probably end up meeting 4 or 5 different girls everytime I go.

walking in on my way to taekwondo, i got stopped by these two blondes, we talked for a bit and they ask for my number. Even though all that i did was just walk past listening to music!

the same thing happened to me one day, i was walking down a random street past a chippy and a girl asked for my number, i just looked at her for a while and walked on...i though she was joking or somthing, she probebly was anyway.

This thread made me LOL in the computer lab at uni, especially these ones:

DAMN HER SOUL TO HELL!

there was also this girl in Dubai, she was interested but i never talked to her.

DAMN THE ARAB GIRL'S SOUL TO HELL ALSO!

the same thing happened to me one day, i was walking down a random street past a chippy and a girl asked for my number, i just looked at her for a while and walked on...i though she was joking or somthing, she probebly was anyway.

Slapping them on the back of the head and saying "Do you like me?"

Sorry I have nothing constructive to say to the OP.

This thread... is sad. You need to ask advice to get to know people? What the fuck...

LMAO, I was just asking. :cry:

More of a clubber myself, sorry I can't be of more service :heh:

Geez, all you need is some rope, a shovel, and bush to hide in. Instant girlfriend.

Failing that just drop your credit card when a hot mama walks by.

Seriously don't be a mopey tw@t that looks like he's been crying 'I wanna girlfrind' all last night. Teh woomans pick up on that. Be postive and confident. How? Fake it.

It is very easy! A lot of the time is dont worry, be yourself! and it's all about making contact!

e.g. today i was in the shared laundry room (at uni) and just talk to some random girl who apprently knew of me and who i was and i had no clue.

or

It isnt hard!! The above mentioned siuations is just me going about my daily life!

Wow.. just wow. You could me my new hero.

Don't bother......Youll end up getting your heart ripped out; they're not worth it, however much your mind wants them.

I have plenty of girl freinds. But I haven't had a girlfriend. I'm not that particually bothered about it, anyway.

As others have mentioned friends are important. A lot of the girls I have been with I met through friends.. but the best one I met randomly on the bus. Just started chatting one night and hit it off, we were together for about a year until she went uni far away... However we are still pretty close and still see each other.

Talk to the ladies, be confident and they will be yours.

Get out there and meet new people. I always found that oppotunities arose when you're not really looking. Just go out somewhere new, meet new people and have fun - live life.