N-Europe

Pure Pwnage

Dyson

Because he sucks :heh:.

The highlight of the trip's going to be getting to go to the hauge arcade in London. Man, it's going to be awesome :D.

You know the premiere isn't in london right?

Also, I'd say the highlight is actually meeting the crew/watching the episode to be honest :P

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I know it's not in London, but me nd Ben are going for 2 days, staying one night in London, and then making our way to the premiere the day after.

And McMad: PP is an aquired taste. It's not so much funny, as it is endearing ;).

Yeah, I know it's not in London, but me nd Ben are going for 2 days, staying one night in London, and then making our way to the premiere the day after.

And McMad: PP is an aquired taste. It's not so much funny, as it is endearing ;).

Like blue cheese, or olives.

• 3 weeks later...

Eeheheheheheheheheeeergegegegg

Booking my tickets tomorrow, me and a friend are going. Having just watched the Episode 12 screening video again, I'm so fucking excited.

Will be buying a couple of shirts whilst I'm there too m8s.

Yeah, there's a travelodge nearby. All I know is that it's £45 for a double room or 45 for a family room. Not sure about single rooms or other places around the area, but if you're going with m8s, you can share the cost.

I'll just be getting the train back late me thinks.

Also, if you recognize me, then congrats. I have no idea what to look out for in you, though. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Dudes...so the premiere is in a week or so. I ordered my tickets a long time ago, but I still don't know how that whole thing works...because they haven't arrived yet...are they supposed to arrive? Or is your name simply on a list? I'm confused.

Dudes...so the premiere is in a week or so. I ordered my tickets a long time ago, but I still don't know how that whole thing works...because they haven't arrived yet...are they supposed to arrive? Or is your name simply on a list? I'm confused.

Afaik, you pick the tickets up at the Premire itself, just have to give the E-mail address you bought them with...

I know Iam so gunna regret not going to this, been a massive fan of PP since it started, and would of loved to off gone, just don't have the time, even with Croydon being down the road...

Just prey they do another UK show for the next episode, and will defiantly book the time for it.

Afaik, you pick the tickets up at the Premire itself, just have to give the E-mail address you bought them with...

I know Iam so gunna regret not going to this, been a massive fan of PP since it started, and would of loved to off gone, just don't have the time, even with Croydon being down the road...

Just prey they do another UK show for the next episode, and will defiantly book the time for it.

I know how you feel :(

Except in my case i live far away..

And if Bard or Dyson DARE post, IM, PM, or anything spoilers to me i thwear!!

4 days?

Fuck yes. I won't post any episode spoilers, don't worry.

Might reference to a joke here and there but you probably wouldn't get them out of context anyway. Depends how good the one-line jokes are in this episode.

My friend's dog tags arrived a few days ago. Pro. Bard, don't forget to bring them along for extra goodies.

Tomorrow! Fuck yeah!

Me and ma homies are gonna be sure and jump Dyson if I see him anywhere :heh:

Then onto the hauge London arcade on Sunday!

Ooooh shit. You can't see this now but I've got my Deagle ready for a Doug-style headshot if you come anywhere near me :P.

Me and my friend are about to leave for the premiere. Can't fscking wait anymore!