N-Europe

Pure Pwnage

Dyson

Rawr to you all. I was just wondering what people thought of Pure Pwnage, the internet mockumentary gaming show. I picked it up from episode one and ever since have been following it pretty much avidly.

Still - some people love it, others hate it. As most of the people at N-E are either hardcore gamers or more casual going people, thought it'd be interesting to see what you thought.

Later n00bs.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I like that one actually ReZ, if it gets picked, i expect a share of the $100 worth of free stuff from the noobstore ;). Even if it's just a Leetspeaker. :p

EDIT: Also Bard, people won't get a few of the Shrits, like Dave, The PP logo, the Breakfast one, etcc.

• 2 weeks later...

I've watched a few episodes and there's definite stand out moments of genius. But.... I find a lot of it to be the same joke over and over again. I think the episode lengths could be halved too to maybe 10/15 minutes. Got bored eventually and gave up.

I've watched a few episodes and there's definite stand out moments of genius. But.... I find a lot of it to be the same joke over and over again. I think the episode lengths could be halved too to maybe 10/15 minutes. Got bored eventually and gave up.

Did you get to Episode 5?

I actually know exactly how you feel, but if you can make it to Episode 5 you will love every second.

I actually know exactly how you feel, but if you can make it to Episode 5 you will love every second.

Noo, I think I watched 1-4 and then some of I <3 U in RL because I thought the title was funny. Gave up after that. I will give Episode 5 a try now though but prolly not until I've finished the Lost Finale :D:bouncy:

I never played WoW, still found it funny, but obviously didnt get all of it.

And DOUG IS THE MAN. That is why you will love Ep 5.

BOOOMMM HEAD SHOT!

Lol, Im going to re-send the T-Shirt design sometime soon.

(Psst check out episode 6 of my PodcaZt folks)

By love every second he means be bored to fucking tears untill halfway through, then the lovely Boom Headshot shizzle starts!