N-Europe

Kicking arse and taking back my name

Dyson

Wait a second, are you a homophobe or against gay rights or something?

Your fight has been fairly insignificant, as I haven't noticed you being a combatant against us.

To be fare, by brothers in arms probably didn't see you as a threat, and as such did not report your presence to me...

I dodn't think he's a homophobe. I think he's a closet homosexual. I think he wants to be a better vacuum cleaner because he wants to be better at "sucking".

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, what IS the GLA?

Look like some of those PR people I hired need to get fired...

GLA, or Gays' and Liberals' Alliance, is a union of (you guessed) gay and liberal members of this forum, in an valiant attempt to combat the oppression of gay rights and eliminate homophobia in the world today.

We prefer to use peaceful, diplomatic methods, but if people are too arrogant, obnoxious, and stupid, force is required. As such this is often the case, we are essentially a terroist group.

It was founded by Fresh, Takeo, and myself, and is slowly expanding.

Are armaments include (but are not limited to): assorted small arms, high-grade explosives, an Apache gunship, a Leopard Mk II tank, a pair of Challenger tanks, and some poisoned muffins and cookies, to slip into our enemy's supplies, courtesy of our head chef, Whizkid.

Fear us. We'll be watching you, and if you don't meet our standards for respecting gay people's rights, you will be...re-educated...

I dodn't think he's a homophobe. I think he's a closet homosexual. I think he wants to be a better vacuum cleaner because he wants to be better at "sucking".

Haha.

Aren't you our Secret Agent?

Why did you take it out of your sig?

I was just thinking exactly the same! Silly idea though, goddamn queers gaying up our beautiful straight world.

I must say, this thread doesn't seem to have achieved either of its stated goals Henry! Very dissappointing!

Was only joking about the gays btw, I'm all for a more liberal world.

I was just thinking exactly the same! Silly idea though, goddamn queers gaying up our beautiful straight world.

I must say, this thread doesn't seem to have achieved either of its stated goals Henry! Very dissappointing!

Was only joking about the gays btw, I'm all for a more liberal world.

Your lucky I hit the quote button and saw the white text before ordering a tactical strike against you...

I think you'll find you just used a double negative, you big old gay hater! You hate yourself! Freud! Gays! EXCLAMATION!

nobody should have nothing against gays. I myself have never had a problem but i always see these English tv shows that make such a huge deal of it. ENGLAND are ye that bad or is tv being a gowl?

Forgot to quote.

hehe, henry of course!!! but i think he's a bit of a poof ya know . . . what with his excellent sucking power.

*cringes*

I think Henry is free from sexual definitions. He will please anyone who needs it. Hes a giver, a pitcher and no doubt, a top.

Anyway...

Anyway indeed.

It's just the eyes on those Henry units. Always looking to the corners, always suspicious...*shudder*

Dysons can pwn them though, let's face it.

Edit: But the name, it'd be nice to not be shit for another day, eh? :P

Anyway indeed.

It's just the eyes on those Henry units. Always looking to the corners, always suspicious...*shudder*

Dysons can pwn them though, let's face it.

Edit: But the name, it'd be nice to not be shit for another day, eh? :P

How about Electrolux?

(Henry is having fantasty sequencies like JD)

;425039"]How about Electrolux?

(Henry is having fantasty sequencies like JD)

Actually, I really do do that in real life. Zone out in to my thoughts and snap back a minute later to find someone has stopped talking to me.