N-Europe

How do i get a girlfriend?

syco_link

Thank you :D . Now if only there was a metal/video game city we could all live in. that solve a few problems. The one addressed in this thread and others.

I'd live there without question.

The last thing a woman needs is a doormat who tells her she's a princess and calls every other minute to tell her how much she loves her.

I call them whipped :)

I hate pop culture Dude! you sound awesome dont be so hard on yourself. this applies to most of the dudes here your all awesome

>_>

I'm over 15 yet it says to increase to fifteen!

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to make some kind of witty comment to that, but it wouldn't be funny.

Like someone before me said, keep it natural and stay cool or chilled out or whatever. Otherwise you begin to analyse everything, calculate what to do or say, overthink your situation and you get nervous and make a damn fool of yourself. Imagine you're with your friends and be calm and confident.

I wanted to make some kind of witty comment to that, but it wouldn't be funny.

Like someone before me said, keep it natural and stay cool or chilled out or whatever. Otherwise you begin to analyse everything, calculate what to do or say, overthink your situation and you get nervous and make a damn fool of yourself. Imagine you're with your friends and be calm and confident.

That was me that said all that cool stuff :awesome:

This is very true, I seen that happen alot, specially around school and stuff. And sorry if that was abit too harsh, I tend to say whats on my mind alot.

I just get so tired of the way guys talk about girls around here, just nasty. But its like this everywere I suppose, and yeah sure theres some decent guys left...

I guess my problem is with people my age and below then, both guys and girls *sigh*

your problem is not enough pokeballs. not only can you capture girls but its a nonfunctional substitute for you own balls.

Guest Offerman

Me and my fellow clan pushed the boat out last night...well not asuch.

What happened was it got to about 8PM and after consuming food we ran out of things to do, so we got into my girlfriend and headed orf into the big wide city. In there was this pub. Anywho we all piled in there and turns out this pub is known for the under 21's. Well, on arrival it seemed like under 18's. It was a rock-themed night, naturally me and my friends were not dressed for the occasion. We where surrounded by loads of people in 'alternative' dress, or gothic\emo clothes. And let me say, 90% of the girls where f**king gorgeous! Seriously every few seconds I had another one of those 'hold onto ure hard-on' moments'.

Anywho, I was feeling pretty confident that had I stayed there much longer I would have blatently got some girls number because they all kept looking and smiling at me. It was awesome.

Anywho, at about 9.30 the manager came up to us, and said unless we needed iD to prove we where over 18 we have to foxtrot oscar away, or the bouncers would turf us out. Apparantly its only under 18 until 10PM.

*shakes fist*

Guest Offerman
I think he is referring to his automobile, though I may be mistaken.

Jon is correct, as I said a few posts back, my girlfriend is made of metal and has four wheels.

You don't want a girlfriend, you just want to get your end away!

Law of averages! The more you ask, the more likely you are to get a yes!

Be direct!

haha

indeed iv had some and one serious one, but the best thing to do is come down to brighton were thirs 75%females to males and out of that 25% male count 19% are gay so thers fun to be had so work those averages and if u dont get a girl friend u will get some,as in sex if ur that not clued up best thing that ever happend to me was my girl friend braking up with me and movin down hear.and if theirs still no look do what i do drink so much taquila that the pirat inside of u comes out,and any girle that even looks so much in ur direction take afermative action and plunder all ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then to the sea were we shall board the ship and travel davie jhoneses locker

indeed iv had some and one serious one, but the best thing to do is come down to brighton were thirs 75%females to males and out of that 25% male count 19% are gay so thers fun to be had so work those averages and if u dont get a girl friend u will get some,as in sex if ur that not clued up best thing that ever happend to me was my girl friend braking up with me and movin down hear.and if theirs still no look do what i do drink so much taquila that the pirat inside of u comes out,and any girle that even looks so much in ur direction take afermative action and plunder all ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa then to the sea were we shall board the ship and travel davie jhoneses locker

.. I've lived in brighton all my life. If this is so amazing then i'd hate to see everywhere else in teh country. I hate no idea what made-up school paper you got your quotes from, but I suggest you burn down their jungle-gym.

I apologise. I'm just saying that if sex is all you want then that's all you deserve*. I get the feeling that's not going to be taken how I intend it :P

Maybe i just don't like the idea that you're calling 94% of my city gay slags, I don't know. Maybe I don't like the idea that I'm supposed to fit in the other 6%...

* Just don't forget your jacket. The world's cold enough without more of you guys running around sucking the life out of everything.± Or something.

±I just thought° that sounded cool.

°Footnotes are cool too. But this post sucks. I'm sorry.

Meh girls, sometimes it seems like they were put into my world just to turn things on their head. Secondary school when it was all guys was straight forward - take the piss out of each other etc etc. Then 6th form and suddenly we got to be considerate of emotions and tip toe around iffy topics, i mean we were never heartless bastards, but it's hard to explain really, with my group we show affection by hitting each other and swearing at each other - twisted i know but what can you do. Then the girls came along and it took them a year to get over their prejudices of me, and when they did they just rained on my parade care free times where obliterated out right. But that being said i've met some amazing girls to hang about with - though they've all buggered off to uni and not got back in touch yet...Alas never have had a serious gf, and right now i'm not too phased bout it anymore what will happen will happen....but that being said i may be single for another 5 years though. Meh also this one line has screwed me over endlessly...you have 'chemistry', yeah and whats your point....she still won't go out with me...

Girls eh can't live with them, and wouldn't want to live without them...