NEurope
syco_link

How do i get a girlfriend?

We disliked you anyway.

--James.

Foxy has hit the nail on the head there.

OK here is what you do you just smack her ass works everytime:D

uh.

youd get a kick in the nuts if you did that to me.

Im 22 and a virgin beat that :p

22 and a virgin, I know what you beat. :wink:

Just be friendly with girls, not desperate with some kind of goal in mind. I don't have a girlfriend but this month alone I was asked out by three girls to a dance that's coming up, all three of which I declined.

Damn that was harsh Ray. You're right some girls do have a good heart and deserve respect. But for every one of those good girls theres a bad one that PREFERS a sexist pig for a boyfriend, as some of these guys already know and are taking full advantage of.

Face it, some women play games just as much or more than the pigs in here do.

This is very true, I seen that happen alot, specially around school and stuff. And sorry if that was abit too harsh, I tend to say whats on my mind alot.

I just get so tired of the way guys talk about girls around here, just nasty. But its like this everywere I suppose, and yeah sure theres some decent guys left...

I guess my problem is with people my age and below then, both guys and girls *sigh*

You're problem is a fixation on superiority and ignoring that an endless variety of people exist and they have a right to be as they want so we should just deal with it.:)

You're problem is a fixation on superiority and ignoring that an endless variety of people exist and they have a right to be as they want so we should just deal with it.:)

Agreed. And am fully aware of that, and dealing with it as well...but I'm not perfect and I need time to get used to the fact that people are like that.

Its just very exhausting to see these people everyday.

There are some girls in my school that i like, about 10 i think. I'm not sure if i fancy them or just like them. How do i tell?

Well as hard as it is to believe, Offers is a virgin. :P Ahh god that really is hard too believe. :D

But as Jordan said at 17 its really a 50/50 split, non of my mates from work are virgins but they are abit older. Also out of all my other mates outside of work only 1 is a virgin like me. It used to bother me but funnily enough the more you think about it, the less you worry.

Besides my key to getting laid is made of metal and has four wheels. :D I mean, mine is exactly like a girl:

1) Its unreliable.

2) Its expensive.

3) It bites very hard if you mistreat it.

4) Its bloody good looking.

5) It smells nice.

6) It often attracts attention, both good and bad from other alpha-males.

I'm 15 and fortunately I'm still a virgin ^^;; In fact I've never dated a girl! Can you beat that!

Every girl I know says that they like boys who are kind, honest etc. I wonder what is wrong with me then. I'm kind, honest, succesful (top of the class) etc. Maybe I should hang out with the others, get drunk, start smoking and do stuff like that. Or is it because of my appearance? I'm not fat and I'm in pretty good shape. I don't know... maybe I'm too good or something :grin:.

Oh... If you want to have a girl tell her how good you are at Counter-Strike. It always works with me. ;)

im 18 and im a virgin and never dated a girl...altho i blame the fact that i have been deprived of a proper social life for the past 7 years since i might as well of went to a prison for my gcses and a-levels. but thats the way the cookie crumbles

edit - to be on topic: Be a douche that treats girls like shit - they always seem to be popular with the ladies.

It's not so much that they're a douche that turns women on, but that they're independent and play by their own rules. The last thing a woman needs is a doormat who tells her she's a princess and calls every other minute to tell her how much she loves her.

The Independents > The Pushovers.

I'm still a virgin even though all my friends say there arn't.

But it is greenock for ya.

I'm still a virgin even though all my friends say there arn't.

But it is greenock for ya.

Yeah, glasgow sucks. Full of underage mothers and crackheads.

probably cant even support a girl or treat her with respect for that matter. getting a girl can be easy, keeping her can be tricky...

B00007KQA4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

B00007KQA4.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Great Book that haver, One of my favourites.

EDIT: shame about the film though.

onlu thing you need is a rag and a bottle of chloroform

Get with the times mate, we've got Rohypnol now!

But for every one of those good girls theres a bad one that PREFERS a sexist pig for a boyfriend
What i can't stand is when the worst blokes out there have girlfriends and nice, decent guys can really struggle.

Just watch any episode of 'Trisha', or any of that rubbish and the amount of rough blokes that are on there all have girlfriends, despite the fact they might knock them around, or they aren't nice looking, or a complete waste of space; yet they have girlfriends!

Granted their girlfriends are often similar to them (in that they have no manners, or are complete chavs etc...) and isn't the sort of person you'd want to be with anyways, but still!

Nice guys finish last!

Bottom line: only person who can get you a girlfriend is yourself. This thread isn't going to help. Can still use it to moan about stuff though...