NEurope
syco_link

How do i get a girlfriend?

ha.ha.ha.

hows that mate, does it do tings for u.

Not if you cant fucking spell either.

Calm down guys. We all know Big Red has a puncuation problem, but there's no need to get agressive over it.

Im also about to cry if you dont fucking start using punctuation.

WICKED WICKED WILD WILD WEST, JIM WEST

Desperado

Big Red is going to have even more of a problem, unless he stops double posting!

You have been warned.

Also, enough with the flaming; and Haver, my usual. Unless you have anything constructive to say then naff off.

what i lack in spelling and punctuatoin i make up for in other areas.

so please its been a long day.. .. .. .. .. .. . .. . . .. . . .. ........................................................

Big Red is going to have even more of a problem, unless he stops double posting!

You have been warned.

Also, enough with the flaming; and Haver, my usual. Unless you have anything constructive to say then naff off.

Unreliable, ugly and loose; yup, sounds like your kinda girl Haver.

Get ze hook and ze line!

Get ze hook and ze line!

Well as most people here are pretty pedantic I will follow suite. In that instance I was not flaming you, or directly flaming you, which is what we are seeing here. I was more flaming your choice of personal entertainment devices.

Offerman 1 - Haver 0.9

That is true Ath. In my attempt to quash things I appear to have rubbed salt into the wounds of injustice.

Hopefully things will calm, otherwise this is yet another axe mark in my modship record.

This thread suddeny burst into a no holds barred, hell in a cell wrestling match. I'M SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE.

Haver's on the ropes! What will he do next?!

Well as most people here are pretty pedantic I will follow suite. In that instance I was not flaming you, or directly flaming you, which is what we are seeing here. I was more flaming your choice of personal entertainment devices.

Offerman 1 - Haver 0.9

That is true Ath. In my attempt to quash things I appear to have rubbed salt into the wounds of injustice.

Hopefully things will calm, otherwise this is yet another axe mark in my modship record.

Well, I wouldn't want you to follow suite. Let's not get crazy now.

Well, I wouldn't want you to follow suite. Let's not get crazy now.

Your right, your right. Lets keep things underwraps, before I unleash my hook and line on you and penetrate you back to next week. Danger averted guys.

'phew' *mops brow*

Close shave.

:shock: ha ha. haver climbed to the top rope! he takes a quike look! he sees his man and BOOM!!! one to the chops. the crowed go wilde

My right? What? My snooker table?

Well I don't want stains on mine.

:shock: ha ha. haver climbed to the top rope! he takes a quike look! he sees his man and BOOM!!! one to the chops. the crowed go wilde

Jon comes in and smacks Big Red with a chair causing brain damage, ah well not like your spelling could get any worse.

ha!! would'nt happen like that im affraid. the chair would break on top of my bonce.and then id have to drop u because using wepons is bad calmer. but it was a nice try :heh:

i think u scared every one off you big bad man you :D

ha!! would'nt happen like that im affraid. the chair would break on top of my bonce.and then id have to drop u because using wepons is bad calmer. but it was a nice try :heh:

i think u scared every one off you big bad man you :D

drop me, what the fuck does that mean.

If it means what i think it does then im afraid you have no chance. One right hook in your ugly mug would see you down.

i have the worst grammer on the forum, yet no one comlplains at me. my spelling is lazy lol

Maybe you do, at least you understand punctuation. Sadly this place has far too many n00bs, we need no more.

i like it!. it seems we have a livley one hear, pure northern agression I LOVE IT I DO

(many have tried and failed what makes you think your so special) hey matey :wink:

i mean its not so big and bad through a computer screen but i shaw do love confidenc

i mean this is what syco link should learn from all this to get a girl you need confidence. just like are john hear

hey john maybe you should send some to him, i mean it sounds like you have bags of it to spare mate :awesome:

i like it!. it seems we have a livley one hear, pure northern agression I LOVE IT I DO

(many have tried and failed what makes you think your so special) hey matey :wink:

i mean its not so big and bad through a computer screen but i shaw do love confidenc

i mean this is what syco link should learn from all this to get a girl you need confidence. just like are john hear

hey john maybe you should send some to him, i mean it sounds like you have bags of it to spare mate :awesome:

For a start im not "your" jon, and please spell my name right, you cant spell anything else but at least attempt my name correctly. Im guessing those many that have failed have been animals of some sort, certainly people with a low IQ.

Hahaha I love this guy, get him a medal for his incoherent blabberings.

For a start im not "your" jon, and please spell my name right, you cant spell anything else but at least attempt my name correctly. Im guessing those many that have failed have been animals of some sort, certainly people with a low IQ.

:weep: i thought we had somthin special.

lions and tigers and bears oh my!

IQ excellent those with intellegens would no you dont need any to fight or are you saying ur one of those i would fight with lo iq

dont put yourself down mate its not funny