NEurope
Guest Jordan

Pointless facts about yourself!

I'm going back to Thailand in May, for the first time since getting locked up last time I went!

I have no trousers, just jeans. Jeans, jeans and jeans! Three pairs!

I only wear three football shirts and two Homer Simpson shirts. The first Simpsons shirt has a picture of Homer asleep on the couch with the words "Springfield Unathletic", the second is Homer saying "If you don't do anything, you won't make mistakes."

The three footie shirts, you can probably guess what they are.

• I have a bit of a weak bladder I think because I pee alot. I'm probably diabetic but don't want to deal with the hassle of actually knowing, so I haven't been to see my doctor.

Couldn’t you… y’know… Die?

I only wear three football shirts and two Homer Simpson shirts. The first Simpsons shirt has a picture of Homer asleep on the couch with the words "Springfield Unathletic", the second is Homer saying "If you don't do anything, you won't make mistakes."

The three footie shirts, you can probably guess what they are.

I hate jean..I despise them. I just cannot like them.

I wear the same pants every week. Whats great is they're green and I have 2 of them. So you may think I'm a scruff but I'm not as they could be clean :D

I used to be allergic to dogs.

I also only wear jeans and only 3 pairs and 1 of them's for mucking about in.

Jeans are trousers... Aren't they?

Couldn’t you… y’know… Die?

Maybe, or I could go blind, I guess I just haven't considered myself to be suffering enough to be worried about it yet, and the whole hating needles thing puts me off going.

As for the whole jeans thing, I have alot of jeans and a few trousers, but no shorts! I have no shorts! I need some shorts, though I'm thinking I'm gonna convert some of those aforementioned jeans into some jeanshorts. I already started with a pair, but I think I need them shorter...

I have 4 or 5 skirts, but I dont wear skirts. How pointless!

Donate them to me? =D

They probably wouldn't fit me anyway though. =(

Talking about jeans, I never seem to be able to find any that fit. My butt/hips seem too big for the average jeans. And when I do end up finding one that fits around that area, it's way too big on my waste (not even something a belt can fix). Boooh.

Another pointless fact: I love peeling dried glue off my fingers. =D

I have that too. Since my right eye is the one with the worst vision of the two, I will use that one to read books and play games on my DS. For anything further away, I will use my left eye. When I use only one of the two, the other one will just turn to the outside (to the right for my right eye and left for my left eye) and stare. I can control it though (usually), and since I got my contacts/glasses it's become a bit easier to use both eyes at the same time (though I often fear that I'm only using one when talking to people, which might freak them out).

The thing is that there doesn't seem to be any noticable difference of quality in vision between both eyes. And neither do they seem to turn away when not used for a little while. At least I haven't been commented on it by anyone so far.

The thing is that there doesn't seem to be any noticable difference of quality in vision between both eyes. And neither do they seem to turn away when not used for a little while. At least I haven't been commented on it by anyone so far.

Then you're lucky. I don't know how I ended up with them turning away, I've apparently been having that since I was two. The bad vision only started a couple of years ago too.

But yeah, I switch between them too (right now I'm not wearing my contacts, so I'm using my left one to watch my laptop), except the eye that's not being used just starts being lazy then. Don't know if this has an actual name though. =O

Oh, a pointless fact I just thought of.

I have to cut thumb holes in all the sleeves of my jumpers.

I feel horrible if theyre not there, I absolutley hate sleeves that are too short!

I am a member of the Facebook group "Against gay marriage? The don't get one and shut the fuck up!"

I love it!

Yeah as soon as the gays start marrying straight people will (as straight people always copy gay people), and that will be terrible as marriage is a silly idea anyway.

I had my left nipple pierced ages ago, and it didn't last long, but it still has a little mark where it was. Wish it would go away.

I have pen on my face.

Also I don't know what I'm afraid of (phobia afraid) nor what I am allergic to :(

I hate the frontman of The Killers.

He's a totally stupid, attention-seeking, politicising moron...

I hate the frontman of The Killers.

He's a totally stupid, attention-seeking, politicising moron...

I <3 brandon.

He's an arse.

Actually, that explains a lot...

He is god, on earth. Like the second comming.

i have a skin condition because years ago my mum took some experimental tablets from the N.H.S to help with her teeth, although they helped, htey dyed her teeth yellow and gave her the skin condition which then somehow came to me =(