08. Soul Calibur 2

07. Viewtiful Joe

06. Super Mario Sunshine

05. Animal Crossing

04. Super Smash Bros. Melee

03. Metroid Prime

02. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

01. Resident Evil 4

Wind Waker not in the list?! Those guys were extremely annoying.

What's with you folks. Wind Waker sucks. And I am a hardcore Zelda fan. It is fully understandable that the game is not in the list. It just wasn't any good. That game runined Zelda's rumor. I almost had forgotten that it even exsisted, but somebody always reminds me of it. And yes ofcourse I own the game. I got it just because it's a Zelda game and I had to get the story. Even the story was lame in wind waker.

Another thing about that list. When they mention Link in Soul Calibur 2, they say that you only can have the Great Fairy Sword in SC2. How wrong is that. Everybody knows that you can have it in Majoras Mask. I don't like those people.

My list of 10 best gc games would be totally different. It's all about what genre you like, so it's pretty individual. I would anyway put SSBM in first. It is by far the best game on the cube.

What's with you folks. Wind Waker sucks. And I am a hardcore Zelda fan. It is fully understandable that the game is not in the list. It just wasn't any good. That game runined Zelda's rumor. I almost had forgotten that it even exsisted, but somebody always reminds me of it. And yes ofcourse I own the game. I got it just because it's a Zelda game and I had to get the story. Even the story was lame in wind waker.

I am the master troll. I decide which threads get derailled.

I would put Wind Waker in there as opposed to TP, because Wind Waker was exclusive.

......why? it's still a gamecube game. Why not take resident evil 4 off the list so while you are there..

Honestly guys wind waker is over-rated. Very nice game and i enjoyed it but it isn't MAGICAL like some people think.

The thing that annoys me most about that list is the fact there is no F-zero gx? What the fuck it's one of the best racing games ever. If you don't like it you find it too hard!

Why is Sunshine on the list?

Edit: Wind Waker was ace. Better than OoT.

...why do i disagree with everything you say. i mean literally everything. i like you still though:)

......why? it's still a gamecube game. Why not take resident evil 4 off the list so while you are there..

Honestly guys wind waker is over-rated. Very nice game and i enjoyed it but it isn't MAGICAL like some people think.

The thing that annoys me most about that list is the fact there is no F-zero gx? What the fuck it's one of the best racing games ever. If you don't like it you find it too hard!

I totally agree with you. There is no magic over the wind waker, yes, it had a new twist to it graphicaly speaking. But I had more fun watching Samurai Jack on cartoon network then I had playing TWW and that speaks for it selves.

About F-Zero, thank you for reminding me of that game. I think I'll blow away the dust from it and start playing it again. Love that game.

The story in Wind Waker may not be amongst the most memorable ones. Some of the dungeons/quests may feel like work in stead of fun. But its still a lot of fun, especially in the exploration/boss parts.

But it is ment to be appreciated by newbie kids aswell, instead of just by hardened elite soliders who has played too many games.

You know what gets on my nerves? When people tell me that my opinion is wrong or invalid. I've been told that my opinion is wrong five times since the start of the week, and it's really starting to piss me off. Am I not allowed to like Wind Waker just because you don't like it? It was my first Zelda game and stands as one of my favourite games of all time.

You know what gets on my nerves? When people tell me that my opinion is wrong or invalid. I've been told that my opinion is wrong five times since the start of the week, and it's really starting to piss me off. Am I not allowed to like Wind Waker just because you don't like it? It was my first Zelda game and stands as one of my favourite games of all time.

Is this directed at someone in particular?

nobody tolf you your opinion was wrong or invalid. You said that Twilight Princess should not be on the list because it's not exclusive. By that logic animal crossing,resident evil 4,viewtiful joe,Ikaruga and soul calibur 2 should not be there?

Also nobody attacked you. You're getting awfully pissy with me. Same thing in the sonic spinball thread

nobody tolf you your opinion was wrong or invalid. You said that Twilight Princess should not be on the list because it's not exclusive. By that logic animal crossing,resident evil 4,viewtiful joe,Ikaruga and soul calibur 2 should not be there?

Also nobody attacked you. You're getting awfully pissy with me. Same thing in the sonic spinball thread

1. Twilight Princess was superior on the Wii. They only put it in there because Link is left handed in it. Wind Waker wasn't in there because they didn't like it, and I'll bet they were the same people who moaned about 'zomfg kiddy grafix'.

2. You said why when I said Wind Waker should have been in there. I don't question what you think the top 10 games are.

3. Animal Crossing was exclusive to the GameCube in Europe. It came out on N64 only in Japan which few people will have played or know about, and the DS version was completely different.

4. Resident Evil 4 was exclusive to the GameCube for about a year in which it established its position as a lot of people's favourite GC game.

5. Viewtiful Joe was also exclusive to the GameCube for a short while.

6. Ikaruga only previously saw the light of day in Japan on the arcades and Dreamcast. Hardly anybody knew about it. The GameCube version was released worldwide.

7. Soul Calibur II was unique for the fact that it had Link in it. That aspect of the game is exclusive to the GameCube version.

8. Sorry if it comes across as me getting 'pissy', but that was part sarcasm part joke in your Sonic Spinball thread. Your response said that you laughed at it, so what's the problem?

Twilight Princess was almost simultaneously released on the GameCube and Wii. The other games that you mentioned were all unique or exclusives in a major way. They stuck Twilight Princess in there because Link is left handed. Sorry for the long post, and I'll stop now.

10. Eternal Darkness

09. Ikaruga

08. Soul Calibur 2

07. Viewtiful Joe

06. Super Mario Sunshine

05. Animal Crossing

04. Super Smash Bros. Melee

03. Metroid Prime

02. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

01. Resident Evil 4

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

1. Twilight Princess was superior on the Wii. They only put it in there because Link is left handed in it. Wind Waker wasn't in there because they didn't like it, and I'll bet they were the same people who moaned about 'zomfg kiddy grafix'.

Well considering it's their top 10 I would have thought they would omit the games they didn't like and include the ones they preferred...

8. Sorry if it comes across as me getting 'pissy', but that was part sarcasm part joke in your Sonic Spinball thread. Your response said that you laughed at it, so what's the problem?

No problem it was quite funny. Well amusing. I'm not trying to get on your tits ok?: peace:

Another thing about that list. When they mention Link in Soul Calibur 2, they say that you only can have the Great Fairy Sword in SC2. How wrong is that. Everybody knows that you can have it in Majoras Mask. I don't like those people.

My list of 10 best gc games would be totally different. It's all about what genre you like, so it's pretty individual. I would anyway put SSBM in first. It is by far the best game on the cube.

Zelda's rumour? WTF? :wtf:

Plus, TP is the worst of the 3Ds, Wind Waker beats it. The Story in WW was way better than TP too.