N-Europe

HELP! With teh Uni work

EEVILMURRAY

I have an assessment which, I'm blaming to overthinking, is making draw a blank. I have to write a proposal [which includes boring shit like budgeting] for a "Non-fiction" "Shot on location" programme. Basically, a documentary of sorts.

I've been trying to think of a unique idea, like the Singing Estate for those who watched it [i didn't] but so far the only similar idea was people with Down's Syndrome playing paintball, which probably wouldn't get commissioned.

Shab?

I always wondered what happened to Astronauts once they finished up their Big Mission, or missions. How do you cope with coming back to the rat-race after seeing the whole wonderful goddamn planet from Spaces and putting your finger up to the window and having the whole place the same size as your nail?

The Lives Of 'Tinterweb' Nerds

A look at people who spend a lot of time on the internet. Those who waste all their time/money on things like Second Life; those who spend most of their spare time on the internet, but still have an active social life; 14-year-old girls who search for cybersex; and more.

a documentary about people who Nordic walk

my mom picked it up recently, and now she bought some sticks, and is walking like crazy in our backyard, yet, i don't see the point, at all

plus, it's highly entertaining to watch

Do LOST.. but in a reality soap? Promise the contestants a trip to Australia and let the plane crash on an island. Let actors mingle with people and make them afraid, create others and make it mysterious. It'sq on location, it's reality, and is plagiary. Wich is lovely.

Or do that Noridc walking thing of Klimop, it's not a bad idea, for a new member (erm?).

How on earth do you make a plane crash on purpose without injuring them?

Plus why do a reality take on an over rated show? :p

Who said anything about not harming/killing people?

Because things based on overrated shows are more likely to be approved?

Who said anything about not harming/killing people?

Because things based on overrated shows are more likely to be approved?

I was asking the logistics of how you are going to make a plane crash and ensure everyone survives fine. (Which they don't on Lost anyway. Theres dead people. Usually happens around sweeps.)

Do LOST.. but in a reality soap? Promise the contestants a trip to Australia and let the plane crash on an island. Let actors mingle with people and make them afraid, create others and make it mysterious. It'sq on location, it's reality, and is plagiary. Wich is lovely.

It's not exactly non-fiction is it. Since I assume the "survivors" don't know their plane is going to crash. Sounds like Survivor anyway.