NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

Help!! Do you think i should??

right, theres this girl at school. I have liked her for the past god knows how long. We're wuite good friends now too. for the past couple of months she knows i have liked her. When she was drunk she was talkin to me and started saying she wanted to f**k me and shit like that. I then got told by one fo her friends that i should ask her out, though i still havent. I think...think she used to fancy me because i heard another of her friends talking to her, while looking at me and saying "so...do u still?".

I was then told to ask her to the prom (for end of exams at my school), i did, she said yes, but only cos were mates we agreed.

I really, really like her, but i dont want to ruin friendships by asking her out if i;m not 100% sure she'd say yeh. Do any of you guys think its obvious she doesn't...or does?

Oh she invited me to go to cinema with her mates, we wetn and her friend called me "cute" and she said "oi shutup hes mine" lol

Plz help lol!! I need advice!!:red: :wink: :):confused:

I can't believe your actually asking for advice.

And just because you go out and break up doesn't mean you automatically never be friends again.

i'm askin for advice cos i'm an extremely shy person..i have never asked anyone out bfore and just wantef to know if i should.

Eh, if those things are really things she's said, then go for it. Seems like she really wants you as her boyfriend.

Go for it, I mean she's your friend if she knows you like her already it not like shes not expecting to be asked out. Even if she says no, as a friend she'll do it in a nice way and more than likely still be friends.

My advice, go for it, you'll regret it more not doing it, even if it goes badly.

i'm askin for advice cos i'm an extremely shy person..i have never asked anyone out bfore and just wantef to know if i should.

I think you're hoping we'll say you shouldn't so that you won't feel guilty about not saying anything. So I'm sorry to disappoint you, but my magic 8-ball says you should.

To be honest it doesn't have to be some big event where you climb up high and profess your love publicly. You say she's a friend, so surely you're going to be doing things together anyway? I think you can afford to just see how things pan out for a bit, as it sounds like your relationship is progressing regardless. Just don't wait too long and miss your chance.

I think you're hoping we'll say you shouldn't so that you won't feel guilty about not saying anything.QUOTE]

Yep i was hoping lol

Oh and ask her out BEFORE you get beaten to a pulp by your drug dealing friend. Its really hard to do while lying in hospital.

Unless your going for the sympathy vote.

i was in a similar situation with this girl and i asked her out, and now we've been going out for 6 weeks (best 6 weeks of my life :D). Seriously mate, go for it. good luck :D

I too was in a similar situation not long ago. But i plucked up the courage to do it and have been with my girlfriend for over two months now. Do it man, you won't regret it.

I can't believe your actually asking for advice.

And just because you go out and break up doesn't mean you automatically never be friends again.

I'd argue that point.

Just ask her. If you're shy then get a friend to do it.

Do NOT do this. It shows you have little confidence in yourself. Girls hate that. Just ask her out, whats the worst that could happen? Even if she says no you'll still be friends after the initial awkwardness (sp?) has gone. Seriously though, crack on with it!

I too was in a similar situation not long ago. But i plucked up the courage to do it and have been with my girlfriend for over two months now. Do it man, you won't regret it.

So you really do have a girlfriend? I thought you were just making it up or something...:laughing:

So you really do have a girlfriend? I thought you were just making it up or something...:laughing:

Well I think it's a girl. How do you check the gender of a hand?

Sure, ask her out, why not?

But don't come crying to use when she chews up your heart and spits it out at you. Which she most certainly will, as she is a woman. (sorry eenuh and katie, but it's true. You ALL Suck. *continues sobbing*)

Sure, ask her out, why not?

But don't come crying to use when she chews up your heart and spits it out at you. Which she most certainly will, as she is a woman. (sorry eenuh and katie, but it's true. You ALL Suck. *continues sobbing*)

There there Flinky. Come to pappa.

Well I think it's a girl. How do you check the gender of a hand?

i don't really want to know, mainly because i can't face the truth...

*sigh*

Unless there is a high powered electrical device involving large, rusty blades digging into your testicles which will be activated if the phrase "Yes" is detected, I reckon you should totally go for it.

Unless there is a high powered electrical device involving large, rusty blades digging into your testicles which will be activated if the phrase "Yes" is detected, I reckon you should totally go for it.

one more, Gaggle proves his ability to prove the fucking truth with witty, wry and amusingly graphic posts.

YEESSS!

(just read the thread title, has no idea what you're talking about)

one more, Gaggle proves his ability to prove the fucking truth with witty, wry and amusingly graphic posts.

Fuck off, that's my occupation o_0 :heh:

Sign in to follow this