NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Slaggis

Help!! Do you think i should??

lol

Thanks for the advice dudes.....i havent askedher out yet, but i *think* i might as well try...she did say yes when i asked her to the prom and there were so many other guys she could have asked so she must like me in that way at least a little i figure lol

THE POPCORN TRICK

LOL. One of these days, somebody off this forum will actually try that. They'll either get really, really lucky or they'll get a slap to the face.

I swear down. I'm setting up a paypal account and setting up a donation tag in my sig. you lot pay enough and I'll fucking film myself trying :)

Me and my gf were good friends for years before we went out. We've just got back together after splitting up for a couple of months n we're trying to get back to normal. But a friend makes the best gf I think, but the problem is the friend area thing for most people :indeed:.

I just need to pluck up the courage and ask her, thats basically what it comes down to, me being a complete chicken lol.

I'll probs ask her at the prom or something...even though thats...umm..oh yeh, 2 months away lol

Me and my gf were good friends for years before we went out. We've just got back together after splitting up for a couple of months n we're trying to get back to normal. But a friend makes the best gf I think, but the problem is the friend area thing for most people :indeed:.

Ooo i didn't know you two got back together, congrats :D

And haggis, good luck mate. It's scary as fuck asking a girl out, but it's worth it!

All you need is chest hair, a gold medallion and a purple silk shirt unbuttoned just above nipple height. One smooth delivery of "Don't tell me... Capricorn?", and you'll have a sloppy nosh behind the bins in no time.

Kurtle is that the Invisible Pink Unicorn logo as your avatar? If it is, awesome! Oh, Haggis stop posting here and ask her out. Then you post here after the requesite celebrations. Go forth!

Sign in to follow this