NEurope
flameboy

Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

This is good stuff. Hopefully this convinces Konami that these games do 'work' on Wii, and that Resident Evil 5 or 6 deserves a Wii version.

konami, don't you mean capcom?

A Konami employee from the Silent Hill team said recently they didn't think Silent Hill could sell on Wii.

I'll sell the GC version and get the Wii version. Smartest thing to do I think.

off topic: hobbzinio, your avatar is that woman from that fucked up Dali film, isn't it?

I'll sell the GC version and get the Wii version. Smartest thing to do I think...

Yep, same here!

I'll sell the GC version and get the Wii version. Smartest thing to do I think.

Smartest thing to do would be to sell the game a few months ago.

Yes, yes I do :heh:

Capcom is way cooler than Konami.

tbh ive already played resi evil 4 to death on the gamecube, i dont think its worth 25 quid for the same game with a different controller as i know i wont play it - despite how good it will be with the wiimote, because the "can i really be bothered to do this again?" syndrome will set in...

i'll be checkin out the umberall chronicle's game instead, as that sounds like the sorta light gun game the wii was built for...

should be alot of fun

I've played it a lot too, but I reckon it's worth it simply for the extras, plus the demo of RE:UC

I've played it a lot too, but I reckon it's worth it simply for the extras, plus the demo of RE:UC
Demo? that would rock.

Just a Trailer, just a trailer. (and probably one we've seen already, or a collage of them)

Theres a RE:UC demo???

Theres a RE:UC demo???

Sorry, I thought it was a demo, but I have been corrected. But it does have more Ada stuff so wooo. Just out of interest, the will both the Ada mini quest from the Cube be there as well as the PS2 one?

Sorry, I thought it was a demo, but I have been corrected. But it does have more Ada stuff so wooo. Just out of interest, the will both the Ada mini quest from the Cube be there as well as the PS2 one?

Weren't both in the PS2 one anyway?

gamecube is a dead console, you would be lucky to get a fiver for resident evil 4 - so selling wont get you the funds...

You'll be suprised. Sure, the average price of the GameCube version has gone down recently. I sold mine for £20 just before the Wii version was fully confirmed.

gamecube is a dead console, you would be lucky to get a fiver for resident evil 4 - so selling wont get you the funds...

and yes its the lead woman from the film Un Chien Andalou

I traded in TP on cube today for £25. He'll get enough for Resi4.

Errrr i don't. They need to sort out the light source on the remote, it doesnt fit the rest of the picture and makes it crappy. Boo-hiss etc.

I wasn't really intrested in getting this, but after reading more of this thread I am now! :grin: Have just put my Cube version for sale on Amazon, so should hopefully be paying £10 or less for this new one. I'm gonna miss my Mercenaries saves :(

Errrr i don't. They need to sort out the light source on the remote, it doesnt fit the rest of the picture and makes it crappy. Boo-hiss etc.

It's better like it is: if they make it to obvious, the ad doesn't work.

People that have brought the game are saying you can use the gamecube controller or the VC controller if you want.

People that have brought the game are saying you can use the gamecube controller or the VC controller if you want.

Yes, this is true. It will work exactly like the GC version in that case

it's good that you get the choice i mean it probably would have taking more effort the take the gamecube controller out of it..Nice to have classic support although i wouln't try it.

Just a head up, gamespots live web show On the spot" they'll be playing is Resident Evil 4 Wii edition. Its on live now, not sure if they passed RE4 already but it'll be on the archive afterwards.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/features/onthespot/index.php

tbh this makes the game completely lose its appeal to me... makes it seem alot less unique and more of a re-dux

The way I see it, its just more options for control, I mean the normal cube controls where perfect and the Wiimote is just as good (not better just different)

tbh this makes the game completely lose its appeal to me... makes it seem alot less unique and more of a re-dux

so... it makes no difference whatsoever, you can play the game as you please, but because of a psychological effect and marketing point of view, you won't like the game as much.

I like your way of thinking son.

No shit, absically you play ecite truck beacus e its a ningtendo game, ad of r no other reason? It's no ttha great mante. Get over it. Twhich is wat i need to do cause im bothering u too much about it. sorry,