• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Patrick Wolf is a fucking cunt.

Yeah, but his music is great, so I don't give.

Some people seem incapable of seperating the music from the person, like those on here who don't like La Roux because she "seems liek a stroppy bitch!!!!".

Yeah, but his music is great, so I don't give.

Some people seem incapable of seperating the music from the person, like those on here who don't like La Roux because she "seems liek a stroppy bitch!!!!".

I like her music, but she is a stroppy bitch.

EDIT: ...And I don't remember using that many exclamation marks either.

Edited by Razz

I like her music, but she is a stroppy bitch.

EDIT: ...And I don't remember using that many exclamation marks either.

I wasn't even thinking of you. :P

And I should have said "don't like La Roux's music because of her personality". Since that's what I meant. So yeah, it doesn't apply to you. :)

I still maintain that her music is okay, but not literally stunning and often sounds as if she's bored.

I can sometimes draw a distance (I think Amy Winehouse is a joke of her person but has a few nice diddies) and sometimes not (I can't stand anything of Eminem's because I think he's an unsufferable cunt).

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYeSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I love it. Too much.

My favourite line - "A scrap of Sassafras, eh Sisyphus?"

It is indeed wonderful and I now appreciate the reference :D thanks for recommending / demanding that I buy it. :heh:

I'm still not sure why anyone is interested/cares. She hasn't had temper tantrums on stage, or attacked paparazzi or made a fool of herself while drunk or something.

Smiling purposely in photos is false anyway, unless they're candid.

The natural position of a mouth is more of a - whereas she is often doing a slght ^ (but you know...curved) which suggests she is putting that face on. And I just find it really offputting as I would if anyone had a permant sour puss, musician or receptionist.

Ladyhawke... some of the tracks I really liked a lot but Idk... it didn't blow me away from first listen :/ she shows a decent amount of promise as an artist though and it'll be interesting to see which direction she goes in next but ultimately, a little overhyped, though I do love the album artwork. :heart:

Ladyhawke... some of the tracks I really liked a lot but Idk... it didn't blow me away from first listen :/ she shows a decent amount of promise as an artist though and it'll be interesting to see which direction she goes in next but ultimately, a little overhyped, though I do love the album artwork. :heart:

Exactly my thoughts. It's nice, but not much more.

Exactly my thoughts. It's nice, but not much more.

Indeed, I don't regret buying it though because there are some really nice tracks on there :) anyway, other music I've listened today aside from Ladyhawke includes...

Bjork Homogenic & Vespertine

Kate Bush Aerial disc 1 atm and in one tracks time... disc 2

All relistens and all very much worthwhile. :D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!