Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

HIM. Oh dear. Luckily they got booed off less than halfway through their hour long set, closing with an utterly awfull Chris Isaak cover, wicked game. It was awful, and the origional is so good.

I don't know where you were standing, but in the golden circle, people were either in the massive conga line, sitting down, or facing the wrong way giving them the middle finger. (Apart from the 5 or 6 fans i saw in the front center cheering >_<)

It was hilarious to say the least.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Damn you golden circle people! I was normal standing - how did you get golden circle?

They were just being utterly ignored except for booing - no idea why on earth they were there.

Recently discovered Kate Nash, and I have to admit I really do love her originality and her whole damn album. She's so easy to listen to aswell as being great to chill out to. Quite funny too.

Yes she is great but she doesn't have an album.

Yes she is great but she doesn't have an album.

Sorry, I was just referring to all her songs that are about. Didn't realize she didnt have an actual album. Im loving birds, mariella, merry happy and foundatìons. All great.

just back from T in the Park, hayfever playing up like hell, but I had a damn good time :)

I just got back from T aswell from being semi-fired. All I got to see were kooks, killers and hot chip all of which I was not impressed. I wasn't really bothered with alot of bands that were playing, mostly contempary stuff, I need the classics!

Could have stayed and got to see kings of leon and QOTSA but I was pretty angry with a few people I was working with.

And plus I'm burnt to hell! I could strip off the sizzling skin on my face and sell it as McDonalds mystery meat.

I just got back from T aswell from being semi-fired. All I got to see were kooks, killers and hot chip all of which I was not impressed.

Hot Chip are absolutely fantastic live.

Mastodon opened, and I am bitterly upset to say that not only was the sound setup awfull for them they also seemed quite lost on such a big stage. That could partly be because its the first time i've seen them in a venue with more than about 500 people though! It was great to see them again though.

I didn't see a problem in the Wakken stage and I bet you it was way way larger...

I know there's a few people on her that might want to know this so,

avril lavigne's next single is "Hot" (for people like paj meen ah who I know also likes her)

Im off to Latitude Festival tomorrow!

I can't wait. The weather is starting to look a bit better but im still taking my wellies!! :)

If you have no idea what the Latitude festival is then that might be because this is only it's 2nd year running!

check out: http://www.latitudefestival.co.uk for more info!

See you all soon :)

Looks good, have fun!

Im off to Latitude Festival tomorrow!

I can't wait. The weather is starting to look a bit better but im still taking my wellies!! :)

If you have no idea what the Latitude festival is then that might be because this is only it's 2nd year running!

check out: http://www.latitudefestival.co.uk for more info!

See you all soon :)

Thats the festival I saw in a mag advert when I was out in London, ripped out and put in my friend's bag. Was meant ot follow that up. Looks good. Annuals, Gotan Project, Magic Numbers, Albert Hammond Jr, Clap Your Hands, CSS

I know there's a few people on her that might want to know this so,

avril lavigne's next single is "Hot" (for people like paj meen ah who I know also likes her)

Looks good, have fun!

I thought so. She performed it on Friday Night project last week.

Urgh.

Why that, over "I Can Do Better" or "Everything Back But You"? "EBBY" is my favourite on the album.

Urgh.

Why that, over "I Can Do Better" or "Everything Back But You"? "EBBY" is my favourite on the album.

I can do better is awesome! Have you heard her live acousitc version? It sounds superb, though her when you're gone one sounds better than the cd version its that good.

Hot is pretty good though, its not the best, but its alright.

Yeah, it's good.

Better than Innocence. It's like.. she coulda left that off and no one would have really cared.

Not saying she should of, but yeah. I just don't like it. On the other hand, "Innocence" by Bjork = Awesome.

Urgh.

I really do NOT understand. How can someone like both Björk (a genious, that is) and Avril Lavigne?

I really do NOT understand. How can someone like both Björk (a genious, that is) and Avril Lavigne?

Whats wrong with liking avril lavigne? Just because you don't like her, doesn't mean someone else shouldn't?

p.s your sig is really hypnotic. Its not to great having me stare at the word diarrhea for 5 mins and then have my mum see what i'm looking at and give me a rather stange look.

On another note, I really want to go and see Paramore live, but have to wait till' next year :(. Very annoying

Whats wrong with liking avril lavigne? Just because you don't like her, doesn't mean someone else shouldn't?

p.s your sig is really hypnotic. Its not to great having me stare at the word diarrhea for 5 mins and then have my mum see what i'm looking at and give me a rather stange look.

On another note, I really want to go and see Paramore live, but have to wait till' next year :(. Very annoying

There's nothing wrong with liking Avril, I'm just saying it's bizarre that someone can like both Avril and Björk.

There's nothing wrong with liking Avril, I'm just saying it's bizarre that someone can like both Avril and Björk.

ah right ok, sorry for confusing myself.

I've got a song stuck in my head, just the beat though, its incredibly annoying.

Why did I ever stop listening to Eminem?

I can think of a few good reasons, but won't bother going into them.

can anyone give me a random band and a link to them on youtube? I'm bored. (and one i might like if possible lol)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!