• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Top Posters In This Topic

I like making beats in my spare time. I use to paint, now I compose.

Anyway, here's a little something I made after watching QoS. I tried to make it somewhat remorseful but also full of hate and revenge; as if he'd gone too far. I have some lyrics recorded but I don't know how to incorporate them correctly just yet, so this is just the beat.

http://www.supload.com/music/Fresh-download-ITZFS7MU3RBF.html

Tell me what you think.

The video for Circus just leaked. Literally less than an hour ago.

I think I may have just orgasmed, however "meh" the quality of the video is. Also, I swear she has the most pointless top on ever. She might aswell be topless.

Britney Circus Video

I've turned into a massive fan over the past few months, so I'm obviously going to say I LOVE IT, but still I think it's a fun video nontheless.

Britney + 2 elephants + Lion = Happy Haggis.

--

Also, Take That are going to be number one in the albums chart this week with huge sales. The Killers most likely second with Britney coming in third (But with her highest first week sales ever in the UK). Take that annoy me immensely, bar "Patience"

In America, Britney just hit number one on iTunes, both with the album, and the single "Circus".

My Beautiful Songs CD Tracklist:

Bird Gherl - Antony & The Johnsons

All Is Full Of Love - Bjork

This Woman's Work - Kate Bush

Are You Still Mad - Alanis Morissette

Aerith's Theme - Nubuo Oematsu

Saeglopur - Sigur Ros

Perfect - Alanis Morissette

Somedays - Regina Spektor

Man Is The Baby - Antony & The Johnsons

Roads - Portishead

Milano - Sigur Ros

A lovely CD.

The video for Circus just leaked. Literally less than an hour ago.

I think I may have just orgasmed, however "meh" the quality of the video is. Also, I swear she has the most pointless top on ever. She might aswell be topless.

Britney Circus Video

I've turned into a massive fan over the past few months, so I'm obviously going to say I LOVE IT, but still I think it's a fun video nontheless.

Britney + 2 elephants + Lion = Happy Haggis.

--

I quite like it as a video...nothing that original though. Is that a slightly remixed version? Was that high pitched spiralling sound near the end in the album version? Cause I think it adds to the song, cause combined with her high speed, compacted vocals, it's a bit like falling into a dark-wierd-circusy nightmare.

(I quite like the song though)

It's hardly "love" worthy though.

I quite like it as a video...nothing that original though. Is that a slightly remixed version? Was that high pitched spiralling sound near the end in the album version? Cause I think it adds to the song, cause combined with her high speed, compacted vocals, it's a bit like falling into a dark-wierd-circusy nightmare.

(I quite like the song though)

It's hardly "love" worthy though.

Yup, the high pitched bit is in the album version too. Infact, it's exactly the same as the album version as far as I can tell. As I said, I'm a fan, I have to love it. But still, it's so much better than Womanizer, both video and song wise. I'm still confused about her top though - it's like she has nothing on.

Can't say i've listened to much Britney Spears since the early days but i saw her on the X-Factor. Dear god what in the hell was that song, it was cack. I know she's missing a few more brain cells nowadays but surely she can do better.

Yup, the high pitched bit is in the album version too. Infact, it's exactly the same as the album version as far as I can tell. As I said, I'm a fan, I have to love it. But still, it's so much better than Womanizer, both video and song wise. I'm still confused about her top though - it's like she has nothing on.

Well I dunno what I am...I guess I'm not really a fan, but I do enjoy some of the stuff she's put out. Though realistically that consists of her last 2-3 albums and an occasional browsing of her greatest hits. So I'm not an avid "fan".

Aaargh I'm going to see Britney in June! So excited, my friend bought the tickets for the both of us, as a present for my 18th in February. Such a nice surprise!

Also as this is the music thread, our biology teacher gave us a great way to remember the functions of Adenosine Tri-Phosphate to the tune of Womanizer. It's called Oxidiser. It's hilarious.

Aaargh I'm going to see Britney in June! So excited, my friend bought the tickets for the both of us, as a present for my 18th in February. Such a nice surprise!

Also as this is the music thread, our biology teacher gave us a great way to remember the functions of Adenosine Tri-Phosphate to the tune of Womanizer. It's called Oxidiser. It's hilarious.

I'm hatefully jelous of you. Infact, I'm going to ignore you from now on. :p

I almost bought a ticket, but then at the last minute I figured I better not due to needing money for christmas shopping. Then when I realised I had enough, all the 50 quid tickets were gone. I'll have to wait about 2ish years till the next tour to come

round. Roll on 2011! :heh:

I just found this on youtube, and for some reason I really love it. I love the idea of Womanizer being a duet, with the two sides rather than just her complaing about the guy.

Womanizer (Erick Right "Duet" Remix) (He's of "Say It Right" fame)

Once you go Tori, you can go back.

Like, you can't remove the feet from your ears without expensive surgical treatment.

Just realised how much I enjoy Madonna's "Hung Up" and "Sorry".

Whats that album [Madonna's second from last?] like btw Paj?

It has my fave Madonna song on it - "Isaac".

It's generally good. Lovely to dance to.

I love when "I Love New York" is played in clubs. Considering it wasn't a single.

Lady GaGa. :heart:

I'm thinking about downloading Chasing Lights http://www.play.com/Music/MP3-Download-Album/4-/7920155/-/Product.html

Does anyone have it? I quite like all three of the singles they've released so far. :)

I have it. :grin:

I reckon if you have liked all 3 singles thus far then it is worth giving it ago, yeah! :D plus Una is another reason. Also then I wouldn't be the only person who actually likes them. :p

I feel there are better songs on the album as well such as Lies and set me off so you shouldn't be disappointed. Only listened to them just over 300 times though... :heh: