N-Europe

Not sure it's been mentioned before, but this song is <3. Can't go wrong with some Antony vocals!

Can't stop listening to it, gets stuck in your head. =D

Antony's amazing.

Hercules And Love Affair did a remix for Goldfrapp on the A&E single, that's all I know about them.

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

Listen to what you want, man.

You don't have to base your musical tastes on anyone else's (though it's nice when others agree :) )

---

Currently listening to Strange Little Girls by Tori Amos, again. I love it! Shame it doesn't show up in my album plays bar in my sig, as last.fm lists it as having no cover...

Her cover of Heart of Gold FTW!

Because most people never head of him, nor have ever heard the sublime album that is Night Falls Over Kortedala.

Correct, it's fabulous and people are missing out. Is it because he's not female or Bjork sounding enough?

OH. MY FUCKING. GOD.

I just got back from Paris, and I'm listening to Camille's "Live Au Trianon" album.

Like someone smack my face, please. It's already numb anyway.

Actually listen to "Janine III" live before you die.

Perhaps the best piece of music my ears have ever comprehended.

Like warming up your cardiovocal chords then cutting them in one fell swoop with an explosion of sound. Literally storming about the stage praising Allah, Iesu and every other diety one could worship in a pulsating blast of sound waves.

I love.

My god. (Emphasis on my, since I obviously don't worship the same God as them)

The most mouth-souring, yet funny, thing I have ever read.

It's like - mate, you aren't even doing a very good job of listing gay artists, let alone turning people off them.

I noticed quite alot of Oasis hate on the last page or so. Can I ask what the reasoning behind that is?

(Before you accuse me of being a fanboy, I can assure you I'm not. Anything other then their first 2 albums and I turn it off)

It's because a monkey with two fingers and half an hour could come up with more interesting music than that lot of washed out, sedated, annoyingly talentless bunch of reprobates. There is nothing more grating than that guys self proclaimed pretense to being a top notch working class cockney whiner. Ask yourself; have they ever done anything worth any musical regard? The next time I have to hear a rehashed G/D/C chord progression, I'm going to abort myself. Seriously.

Your music taste confuses me, you hate her, but love avril who is just as bad if not worse and more annoying.

I don't "love" avril. I find her music just utterly addictive. I've already said numerous times she's a bit shit in reality when compared to some other artists, but I'm still allowed to like her.

Also, Ashlee Simpsons can't sing a note to save her life, there's videos of her getting booed of stage she's that bad, at least Avril (and other artists for that matter) can sing.

--

Panic at the Disco's new song (I know it was discussed a page or so back) confuses me. I'm unsure as to whether I like it or not.

It's because a monkey with two fingers and half an hour could come up with more interesting music than that lot of washed out, sedated, annoyingly talentless bunch of reprobates. There is nothing more grating than that guys self proclaimed pretense to being a top notch working class cockney whiner. Ask yourself; have they ever done anything worth any musical regard? The next time I have to hear a rehashed G/D/C chord progression, I'm going to abort myself. Seriously.

The bard is intense.:smile:

Dude. Yes.

Well done total destruction of an artist without resorting to attacking the poster. That owned :yay: (Never thought I'd say that).

Having said that, I haven't listened much Oasis, but I quite like "Wonderwall"...