NEurope

Danja is Timbalands ghost producer. They both work 50/50 on all the beats Timbaland does, but he doesnt get the credit...

And T-Pain is an RnB artist who is fuckin HUGE in America, like had loads of number 1's on the billboard. Cant say Im a huge fan, but shes working with him for that reason obviously

So Danja worked with Bjork on Volta? (Through Timbaland?)

Funny.

Speaking of Bjork..

Check out "It's In Our Hands (Soft Pink Truth Mix)"

My last fm thingy makes it look like I only listen to one artist lol.

Can anyone recommend me some music that sounds like/is similar to michelle branch etc?

edit: oh, it's just updated.

My last.fm bar thing isn't updating properly. If I mkae 5x1 for example, it updates, but if I go back to 10x1, it the old albums. Hmm..

It's working now i have it as 11x1, but 10 x1 doesn't seem to work.

I love Alanis Morissette.

Under Rug Swept, JLP and S-C C could be my favourtie albums. (excluding the amazings I love)

Roisin Murphys new stuff is simply sublime, much like her previous work on Ruby Blue and in Moloko <3

Can't wait for the album to come out proper.

I seen Newton Faulkner at Connect and he was utterly amazing!

His album stuff is nowhere near as good as he is live, he even did a song using mock "kings of leon" accent.

He is one of the good live shows that really know how to work up a crowd, if you ever get the chance to go see him I'd recommend you take it.

And drag you're girlfriend along aswell, it's a total pleasant social atmosphere at his gigs.

Thanks for that link to "are you happy now" MBAM, I bought the album and it rocks. :D

Roisin Murphys new stuff is simply sublime, much like her previous work on Ruby Blue and in Moloko <3

Can't wait for the album to come out proper.

Overpowered is well weapon. fact.

every now and again I come to realise something:

White Pony is one of the fucking best things I've heard in my life. It's fucking awesome!

arrgh!

The Summer Wine cover that was the soundtrack for some random German movie is truly awesome.

Ville Valo, leadsinger of HIM, and a hot German/Polish girl.

Let's make love?

*strums harp*

---

I'm listening to Velvet Underground because I'm in a warhol mood.

Fuckin hell, I've been deprived of a keyboard for far too long. Where the fuck is Bard??? Hey, who else has just got an adrenaline rush listening to Kreator's Pleasure To Kill? :D Just me, right? You all hate metal, innit? =/

Siouxsie Sioux's new album "Mantaray" is out soon! Bagsy I need the special edition.

I'm currently listening to the album Twelve Stop and Home by The Feeling for the 21st time in 2 and a half days. It's more addictive than crack.