NEurope

I don't know what you're asking. It's a Vanessa Hudgens song played backwards and some idiot is trying to find messages in the resulting sound.

right, there we go. I'd ask who that is but I imagine I'll only be disappointed.

The result of people with bad music taste having too much time on their hands.

I hope you don't mean me O.O

I'm not exactly a fan of Vanessa Hudgens :laughing: Just thought it was weird :P

I didn't, I meant the person who made the video. Unless you did.

This might have replaced Get Innocuous!/Everything In It's Right Place as my favourite song ever. I can see why Coldplay wanted to steal - sorry, use - the main melody. It's so goddam good and it barely stands out on the album.

Compuuuuuuterliebe.

By damn I love Kraftwerk. Been trying to track down a Man Machine poster for ages, but no luck.

Right, seeing as Eminem's new album has just got to number 1, I thought I would post a couple of songs off it. It's a great album, probably his best after Marshall Mathers LP and Slim Shady LP. Production is totally different to the old stuff and more diverse, but lyrically it's top notch.

Second one is a slowed down version of the song which is annoying, original sounds a bit better.

I got paid the other day, so music purchases follow very naturally.

Lcd Soundsystem

Goddam awesome as expected. Very much liking On Repeat/City's a sucker. Feels more interesting and varied than the other two albums, but the highs aren't quite the same and overall it's probably just shy of the immense quality of those two.

Chemical Brothers - Further

Takin' me higher. Love this album, such an strong consistent vibe flowing throughout the whole thing. Not sure about Escape Velocity being track number 2 but it barely matters. Not a foot wrong on the whole thing. Much better than Push The Button, and that album was good.

Edited by ipaul

Mhm it does not work well.

Random 'this popped into my head earlier' song of the day:

Deveigh Chase (Lilo :D!) covers 'The Happiest Girl in the Whole USA'.

This any better?

Sure someone said the turquoise one was alright.

So to kill time before tonight, here's songs that remind me of individual members:

Enjoy peeps.

Fuck yeah, you know me well. The Bends is my favourite Radiohead album. One of my favourite tracks off the album, too.

This weak, I've been listening to:

aaand

I need more Boards of Canada. Music Has The Right To Children is a faultless album, and always enjoyable...I love it. Good choice, iPaul.

I need more Boards of Canada. Music Has The Right To Children is a faultless album, and always enjoyable...I love it. Good choice, iPaul.

I'd recommend the 'Beautiful Place' EP as their next most enjoyable work.

I instantly expected it to be the Guile theme.. :D

Well now you mention it:

:D

Lol! I love 'WHAT?!". That was awful though.

90's, but made of pure class, and greatness.

Woah there, 90s. Kindly fuck off.

So Delorean, eh? Not entirely too shabby at all. Lovely stuff. Reminds me of Aphex Twin's Selected Ambient Works going on a summer holiday.

G'wan.