NEurope

Ah, I get you. I see what you were trying to say now. Apologies, I just thought you were doing the whole "All Pop/Rock music is shit, it's not real music" etc etc. :smile:

I try not to be a hypocrite in life...If I listen to a song/artist, I can derive enjoyment from it, which usually means it has some good quality. (Whatever it might be)

However, I think Breakout is an excellent rocky pop album, as an "official" debut.

So, new Thursday and A Day To Remember albums have leaked. Loving them both at the moment. adtr edgeing it though

My obsession with Brand new has been halted for a while, i'm back on Midtown now. Such a shame they split up and Gabe has to be in that awful band Cobra Starship.

Just watching live videos on youtube now and they were awesome, their newest album was just brilliant.

Love the smile on his face when everyone sings along, must be such a good feeling.

My obsession with Brand new has been halted for a while, i'm back on Midtown now. Such a shame they split up and Gabe has to be in that awful band Cobra Starship.

Just watching live videos on youtube now and they were awesome, their newest album was just brilliant.

Love the smile on his face when everyone sings along, must be such a good feeling.

Haha thats weird. I had a dream last night that one of the guys from Midtown came to my flat and was like " Dont tell anyone but we're planning a comeback tour this year". Strange.

Brand New need a new album : peace:

One of the most awesome cover I have heard in quite some time.

Fancy - D.A.N.C.E. (Do The F.A.N.C.Y.)

Admittedly I haven't listened to any new covers in a while...

That's pretty fun!

The only other cover of D.A.N.C.E I have is the shitty Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly one.

What about this one?

Well, it's a well known fact that NME have flawed opinions.

*Shrugs shoulders*

It's not a lie when I say The Con is the best thing that has ever graced my ears.

So, new Thursday and A Day To Remember albums have leaked. Loving them both at the moment. adtr edgeing it though

Why do I not know this?

Damn my urge to sleep!!

Haha thats weird. I had a dream last night that one of the guys from Midtown came to my flat and was like " Dont tell anyone but we're planning a comeback tour this year". Strange.

Brand New need a new album : peace:

I saw on their myspace that one was being done, but then it was put back a year :( Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!!

Stuck On Repeat by Little Boots is awesome, it was free on iTunes a few days ago, dunno if it still is.

I was actually told to download Little Boots, I may just when I get back to university.

I've suggested to a few people about listening to Alice in Videoland, probably not everybodies cup of tea, but definately something upbeat every once in a while.

I was actually told to download Little Boots, I may just when I get back to university.

I've suggested to a few people about listening to Alice in Videoland, probably not everybodies cup of tea, but definately something upbeat every once in a while.

Wolfness Pears. Little Boots. DO EEEEEEEEET. Excellent stuff. : peace:

Also just started listening to Alice in Videoland to give it a try. :yay:

Thanks so far people. Will check the stuff out soon :)

For now I've made a playlist for work as im hoping this shiftleader will let us play cds (she tends to get bored of the same five dvd trailers quickly anyway). Here be quickly bunged together playlist called 'Blocky Bees' (gettit?)

Justce - We Are Your Friends (Reprise) (from ACTU)

Daft Punk - Digital Love

Tegan & Sara - Back In Your Head (RAC mix)

Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor

Kanye West - Love Lockdown

MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice mix)

The Faint - Mirror Error

Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better

The Pierces - Lights On

The Virgins - One Week of Danger

Bloc Party - Signs

We sell two of those albums... worth a try eh? Put T&S to win her over though, plus they are awesome regardless.

I saw on their myspace that one was being done, but then it was put back a year :( Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later!!

Needs to happen, they've got better with every album imo and there's no reason it can't continue.

Listening to The Movielife now, they were great.

Thanks so far people. Will check the stuff out soon :)

For now I've made a playlist for work as im hoping this shiftleader will let us play cds (she tends to get bored of the same five dvd trailers quickly anyway). Here be quickly bunged together playlist called 'Blocky Bees' (gettit?)

Justce - We Are Your Friends (Reprise) (from ACTU)

Daft Punk - Digital Love

Tegan & Sara - Back In Your Head (RAC mix)

Hot Chip - Ready for the Floor

Kanye West - Love Lockdown

MGMT - Electric Feel (Justice mix)

The Faint - Mirror Error

Phoenix - If I Ever Feel Better

The Pierces - Lights On

The Virgins - One Week of Danger

Bloc Party - Signs

We sell two of those albums... worth a try eh? Put T&S to win her over though, plus they are awesome regardless.

:bowdown:

The talk of the common room since Chair and I played it over the speakers.

:bowdown:

The talk of the common room since Chair and I played it over the speakers.

lol. Well the shiftleader is a lesbian so... :p But she is awesome though :D

Feel the need to point out One Week of Danger is the demo version. Nobody will care other than me.

Also going to throw in Novel -I Am somewhere in there and a Sebestian Tellier song. Was planning to use the one Daft posted a few pages ago but he removed it :p So maybe Roche or Divine. I love L' Amour et la Violence but its a tad depressing for the shop floor.

Yeah I noticed it. Does stuff like that get released on iTunes anyway? And I looked for Little Boots on iTunes and it couldn't find anything :/ ::shrug:

That Hearts of Fire was quite awesome. Not for the work playlist but definately a keeper. Ta :)

Little boots from what I was told doesn't have many tracks anyway? I tried downloading myself and found all of 2.

Well paj said it was free on iTunes. Think he has some 'splain' to do.

I never use iTunes. I buy CDs but music I like is basically only available through the blogsphere.

Well paj said it was free on iTunes. Think he has some 'splain' to do.

Stuck On Repeat was Free Single Of The Week (evidently last week). She has an EP (3 tracks IIRC) also on iTunes.

That's all the love I can offer.

Stuck On Repeat was Free Single Of The Week (evidently last week). She has an EP (3 tracks IIRC) also on iTunes.

That's all the love I can offer.

33o0g7l.png

:blank:

33o0g7l.png

:blank:

The fuck?

I just searched as well, assuming you were on some crazed version of iTunes, but there's only Tori Amos albums and children's music. (At leats Tori Amos is worth it, though.)

I even looked through my purchased list, and it's not on there! It's in my recently added, with the album actually called Single Of The Week...

Coolness believes me.

The hell? :o

I just did the exact same things Paj! :p Thinking maybe Ashley's Itunes somehow was messed up but

IT HAS DISAPPEARED!!!

The same search results came up for me and it has also disappeared from my purchases. This has confused me as the EP was even being advertised to buy last time I checked...

I wonder what happened!?