NEurope

I guess I might be the only one who got the new Oasis album? I like it, it's a little slow and very beatlely... Liams song "im outta time" is superb. But yet again it seems to be lacking something.....

Going to see them next thursday, CANNOT WAIT as it's been a while since my last Oasis gig.

I got it and am also going to see them on the 1st of Nov. It's not bad. Problem for me is it's either really good or really shit in places, Not a patch on Don't Believe The Truth in my opinion.

Jazz question: Which is better -

A Love Supreme or

A Kind Of Blue

Thinking I need some new Jazz, has been aaaages since I bought In a Silent Way.

I genuinely think my brain is too small for jazz. I would like to cultivate a taste for it, though.

Ahh Bird and the Bee are so good, discovered them after this video a while back

And also, Dan's Awesome Cover of the Week

TV On the Radio - Mr Grieves (Originally Pixies)

Ahh Bird and the Bee are so good, discovered them after this video a while back

Ahhh, yes! I saw that video a few months ago, but didn't seek out the artist at the time. Shame on me!

Is it wrong I'm utterly hyper for the return of Britney? Her new video premiers tonight in America, and I'm praying to the Gods that it's actually going to be a fun, toxic like video. If it's not, this whole "comeback" hype will have been for nothing. Britney is nothing without her video's.

Is it wrong I'm utterly hyper for the return of Britney? Her new video premiers tonight in America, and I'm praying to the Gods that it's actually going to be a fun, toxic like video. If it's not, this whole "comeback" hype will have been for nothing. Britney is nothing without her video's.

*gets in the same bed boat* :p

Don't worry I am too Haggis! :grin: I didn't realise it was premiering tonight In America though. :yay:

I can't wait for her Comeback. I agree I also hopethe video doesn't disappoint and is entertaining. :D Womanizer has grown on me this past week!

Also the new james bond song, I was listening to it today. It isn't a bad song it just lacks something in it. It feels a bit flat and bland.

Also for once at school I got to listen to the whole of The Promise! : peace:

Your touch, Your taste, Your breath, Your face, Your hands, Your head, You're sweet, Your love, Your teeth, Your tongue, Your eyes, You're mine, Your lips, You're fine...

You're heaven on earth

Jazz question: Which is better -

A Love Supreme or

A Kind Of Blue

Thinking I need some new Jazz, has been aaaages since I bought In a Silent Way.

The Black Saint and the Sinner Lady is better than both. :heh:

They're all perfect, mind. And so is Giant Steps. And Mingus Ah Um. 5 greatest Jazz albums ever made.

*sings to Haggis*

YOUR HEAVEN ON EARTH! :heart:

I've waited all my life for you! :p

Haha! But Coolness! We've got 13 years till we're 30. We must wait! :p:heart:

I love that song so much, and I'm unsure as to why.

Haha! But Coolness! We've got 13 years till we're 30. We must wait! :p:heart:

I love that song so much, and I'm unsure as to why.

Only 13 years! :o They will fly by! :p I've got you on my Radar!

Only thing is confidence is a must, Happiness is a plus and you have to have an interesting sense of style with a 10 million dollar smile. :grin:

But how can I resist you. Your eyes see right through my soul! :heh:

Only 13 years! :o They will fly by! :p I've got you on my Radar!

Only thing is confidence is a must, Happiness is a plus and you have to have an interesting sense of style with a 10 million dollar smile. :grin:

But how can I resist you. Your eyes see right through my soul! :heh:

In my 2 years on this forum, I've not laughed at a single post that much. :heart:

I'm counting down the days! :p

Good lord.

*says no more*

----

Cat Power

Love her so much. Prefer her earlier stuff (Cross Bones Style included), but I guess I applaud her for recovering from her addictions, unlike some people in the media spotlight right now.

Hey Jude came on whilst I was in the pub, and sometimes I sing this song when I'm in the shower, except I replace the words "Hey Jude" With peoples names, so I did this whilst I was in the pub and it sounded pretty bad because I'm not a great singer, but a few of my friends joined in with me, although I think they were just doing it to humour me.

Naaaaa

Naaa naaa

Nana Na NAaa

NaNa Na NAaaa

INSERT NAAAAAAME!

Although I save it for special people names.

Whooo, finally found this song on youtube! Love it! =D

Antony and the Johnsons - Shake that Devil

Here is the new Britney Spears Video. :D

It's about time! I loved it, and you can definitely tell it's done by the same guy that did Toxic. Finally when someone says "She's back", I can agree. :D

The problem I have with Britney and, like, most pop-bitches is that they whore out their 'skills' and 'talents' to producers who decide what they sound like... and they figure that out by what sound is popular...

I guess my gripe is that they all want to be called artists. MEH! :P I'm getting grumpy on these forums, aren't I?

Right.

I'm looking for answers. Which one of you sick degenerates failed to tell me about Temple of The Dog?

Just got the album, and my god...this is incredible...

The vid will sell because britneys naked, and she is so not back, it wasn't even her voice, it was just bleh.

The vid will sell because britneys naked, and she is so not back, it wasn't even her voice, it was just bleh.

To be fair, that's what Britney is. Computerised everything, but with the classic breathy voice and over-done beats. It may sound terrible on paper, but it just works. But she has some fantastic songs, you just have to take the time to listen to her albums rather than just the singles.

Again you're referring to her as if she is in some way an active participant in the production of this 'music'. 'Britney Spears' stopped being the name of a single person a long time :P

this poster's tolerance stretches to Toxic as a pop masterpiece, but little else.

but yeah. less shit pop discussion, yeah? follow my lead and hit up Temple of The Dog immediately, peons.

Again you're referring to her as if she is in some way an active participant in the production of this 'music'. 'Britney Spears' stopped being the name of a single person a long time :P

It is still music jay, however you want to put it. To be fair, implying she does nothing on her records is ridiculous. Obviously, she doesn't have a hand in writing many of her songs (On Blackout she co-wrote "Freakshow" and "Ooh Ooh Baby"), she's not the worlds best singer but tbh does that actually matter? She can sing, she can dance amazingly well, and she always puts on a great show (This is ignoring the abysmal VMA performance). That's what she is, she's an entertainer tbh. You don't go to a show of hers to see her stand there and sing, you go to watch the show that is Britney.

I'm probably making no sense to you, but I think I'll cope. In The Zone and Blackout are great albums.