NEurope

No one really gives a fuck what you or nitrogen rubbish listen to or how god like you both are, stop forcing your narrow minded opinions on others. We get what music you dislike, so stop fucking harping on about it everytime someone mentions a band you don't like. Remember that and all will be splendid.

So let me get this right: you're the ones who assume that just because you like something, it automatically means that it's good (at least for you). Or, in other words, you're the ones who can't look beyond your own opinion to try and establish the quality of said song or said artist... and me and Bard are the ones who've narrow minded opinions?? That makes perfect sense.

No he's not. Your opinion is not sacred, it's a forum, but it doesn't give The Bard the right to call people dumbasses just for liking songs. We've been over this so many times this thread.

So wait, you're actually saying that what Mundi said is wrong? Are you actually really saying that "it's my opinion" is a valid justification of how good a band is? Instead of pointing out why they are good, in true open-discussion style, you actually think that hiding behind the "it's my opinion" bullshit is the way to go when discussing things???

DCK.. you people cannot tell between something that is good and something that you like. I like Klaxons. In fact, I love them. Does that mean they're good? No. Absolutely not. They're the lowest scum of the earth! I like them anyway, but just because I like them, it doesn't necessarily make them a good band, now does it? This works both ways... you can hate a band and still admit to it's greatness... I hate Iron Maiden. Nonetheless, they are a fantastic band, and just listening to their music, I can admit to it, even though I hate them.

The problem with you is... you can't tell apart the concepts of opinion and quality.

Oh for fuck's sake, it's all opinion. There's no such thing as good or bad music, you have your idea of good music, others have theirs. The point is we don't want to come in here to talk about a band we like, just to have "That band is shit, you're an idiot for listening to it"

Oh for fuck's sake, it's all opinion. There's no such thing as good or bad music, you have your idea of good music, others have theirs. The point is we don't want to come in here to talk about a band we like, just to have "That band is shit, you're an idiot for listening to it"

Except for things like The Fast Food Rockers or the Cheeky Girls. No-one can say thats good music. No-one.

You already just made Ash's post meaningless by saying that.

Some people like the colour yellow some people don't but they are not shouting abuse at each other every time it's mentioned.

You already just made Ash's post meaningless by saying that.

Some people like the colour yellow some people don't but they are not shouting abuse at each other every time it's mentioned.

True, but there is sometimes the odd acception to things, things aren't always so black and white. *Tries to think of examples but can't....runs away*

So let me get this right: you're the ones who assume that just because you like something, it automatically means that it's good (at least for you). Or, in other words, you're the ones who can't look beyond your own opinion to try and establish the quality of said song or said artist... and me and Bard are the ones who've narrow minded opinions?? That makes perfect sense.

So wait, you're actually saying that what Mundi said is wrong? Are you actually really saying that "it's my opinion" is a valid justification of how good a band is? Instead of pointing out why they are good, in true open-discussion style, you actually think that hiding behind the "it's my opinion" bullshit is the way to go when discussing things???

DCK.. you people cannot tell between something that is good and something that you like. I like Klaxons. In fact, I love them. Does that mean they're good? No. Absolutely not. They're the lowest scum of the earth! I like them anyway, but just because I like them, it doesn't necessarily make them a good band, now does it? This works both ways... you can hate a band and still admit to it's greatness... I hate Iron Maiden. Nonetheless, they are a fantastic band, and just listening to their music, I can admit to it, even though I hate them.

The problem with you is... you can't tell apart the concepts of opinion and quality.

I have not or have ever said the music I listen to is good. My problem is Bard constantly berating someone's musical taste, when no one ask's for his opinion.

I have not or have ever said the music I listen to is good. My problem is Bard constantly berating someone's musical taste, when no one ask's for his opinion.

Well, if you don't wanna know other peoples opinion on it, why the fuck would you post it on a forum??? :indeed:

Except for things like The Fast Food Rockers or the Cheeky Girls. No-one can say thats good music. No-one.

That exception applies to everything.

AshMat, my dear, no matter how hard you opinionate otherwise, The Beatles will always be superior to Blink-182. Always. No opinion in the world can change that. That, my dear, is called quality. There is such a thing as bad music... And therefore, the contrary must also exist. The fact that you people choose to ignore that in order to live comfortably with your won foul taste is a totally different story.

Anyway, back to the usual topic.

I'm off to see Linkin Park in January :D:D:D

Oh hell fucking yeah :D

Anyway, back to the usual topic.

I'm off to see Linkin Park in January :D:D:D

Oh hell fucking yeah :D

they arnt playing anywhere near me :(

Enter shikari are supporting wouldve loved to go :(

Pendulum - saturday

Black crusade (trivium, dragonforce, machine head etc) - next monday

:D

they arnt playing anywhere near me :(

Enter shikari are supporting wouldve loved to go :(

Pendulum - saturday

Black crusade (trivium, dragonforce, machine head etc) - next monday

:D

They are? Oh god, looks like i won't be there for the supporters. Shikari really don't do it for me tbh :/

EDIT: Wait, they're not supporting Linkin Park. Enter Shikari appear to be in Melbourne on that day.

fallen in love with paramore's new song, crushcrushcrush

It's a pretty good song. I find myself singing it, despite having taken an oath not to sing songs that are sung by women... :blank:

Ah, sod the oath, I'll sing it when I like... :smile:

Paramore are great. She is dead sexy in person.

Villain do you listen to anyone other than enter shikari? xD *looks at last fm)

Have you seen them live?

Paramore are great. She is dead sexy in person.

Villain do you listen to anyone other than enter shikari? xD *looks at last fm)

Have you seen them live?

No and no. I haven't listened to anything that will be put onto my last.fm, and I haven't been to any gig, let alone Enter Shikari.

I'm really loving Steel Train's 'Trampoline' album, particularly 'Kill Monsters In The Rain'. Creates a really vivid mental image that I wanted as a canvas print.

Any other fans?

Ive seen enter shikari live FIVE times :P (Cardiff twice, Newport, twice at download) there the best live band there is at the mo. Such a great atmosphere.

Ashmat - Strange that....got told they are soz dude

Ive seen enter shikari live FIVE times :P there the best live band there is at the mo.

For sure. Phenomenal act.

Title still goes to Muse apparantly. I disagree.

Groove Armada all the way.

Wtf are you saying??? Enter Shikari are the best live act?!!!? Wtf?

Perhaps it's a case of "You'll have to see it, to believe it."

Wtf are you saying??? Enter Shikari are the best live act?!!!? Wtf?

Avril Lavigne all the way.:p

--

I've never been to a live concert so would have no idea, I've only watched some Live DVD's of people.

I've seen Muse live twice and I don't get the big fuss....though I havn't seen them standing. And that's the whole experience. Hmm..