NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Demuwan

Who has GCSE/A levels?

I was just wondering how many people are at an important stage in their education and should really be concentrating on their studies and probably spending less time on the net or gaming and more time *shivers* doing coursework. Im in yr 11 by the way and am doing shit at school and I blame it solely on Nintendo.*just jokin I blame it on my shit teachers :D *

Don't worry too much, when you're older you can put down what you like as GCSE, A-Level results on C.Vs and no one ever checks up on them.

ive done gcses and the equivalent of a levels, im working, thus i rock and dont have to study. yay :D

i have 8 gcses (an A, 3 B's, 4 C's) and the equiv of an ABB at A level

I have 10 GCSEs, 6 AS levels and 3 pending A levels.

6 as's wow

I have 3 as's pending 3 A levels and anougher as, by june.

I have 11, soon to be 12, GCSEs and 4 AS's pending. Jesus, Black old boy, how did you get 6 AS's?

Done the old A-Levels (earased from my mind now), now at Art College. I live a full and redeeming life :P

In Scotland we only get to do 8 GCSE's, althgouh I think it's split up different than you guys. I'm in year 10 equivilant I think, well the year that will be doing GCSE's is 2007. I'll do less gaming/interneting when my Physics and History tests are coming up...

" Jesus, Black old boy, how did you get 6 AS's?"

I have 7 AS levels, 3 A2 levels and a WJEC Certificate in Japanese from 6th form college....

I have 11, soon to be 12, GCSEs and 4 AS's pending. Jesus, Black old boy, how did you get 6 AS's?

Chemistry

Biology

Geography

History

General Studies

Critical Thinking

I normally say 4, but i wanted to look bigheaded in this thread :(

10 GCSEs (A*A*A*AAAABBB), 4 AS levels (AAAB) and 3 A-levels pending (predicted AAA).

I have none of your crazy english qualifications. Only standard grades and highers here.

woah someones clever! Haver you musta studied like hell to get those results!!!

I have in my possession a Time Turnerâ„¢, not unlike Hermione's Time-Turnerâ„¢ seen in the movie Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkabanâ„¢.

11 GCSE's (AABBBBBBCCC) and 3 AS's (DDDUU). As you can probably tell, things have kinda gone downhill for me. :(

I'm in Year 11, Mochs in January and Exams in May. Can't wait :indeed:

I try to get a good balance in life, theres no point saying "Oh I have to revise all the time as I have GCSE's soon and will have to give up Internet,social life, sport, fitness,walking and gaming etc. or a while" because if I did that its likely I would get bored and maybe down, which would probably make me do even worse in my exams. Its better to revise, but without overdoing it, just spacing out, keeping life going cool and to just think positive. I've been like that this year and have been doing quite well so far.

It's all about balance I tell ya!

smart. im like one of the stupidest people of the forum, i failed 2 gcses. everone here gets As and A*s i dunno how

smart. im like one of the stupidest people of the forum, i failed 2 gcses. everone here gets As and A*s i dunno how

I know what you mean, I feel so dumb here lol.

Well, i've got 1 GCSE ^_^

A in Maths

I'm in year 11 and did it early, now studyinbg statistics in the maths time.

hopefully i'll get quite a few gcse's, so i can go onto do some national diplomas and a levels.

Sign in to follow this