NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Demuwan

Who has GCSE/A levels?

@offerman, did you have interviews? When i went for interviews at my uni everyone had better grades than me, 12-13 A*'s etc 6 or 7A's at A level, insane grades that they obviously threw away their social life to get or are complete genius's. And not many of them got in. If you had an interview, especially for an apprentiship, thier looking for someone whos not only clever but also someone who can work well as a team and get along with people.

GCSE's are important, and so are A levels, but once you get over certain grades then a few extra A*s dont really matter. The only ones that count are the ones that will be used in you job. Even if you see people with good exam results, having a good interview is just as important.

And well done for the french grade, its the most useless subject they forced me to do, and i couldnt drop it. At least you could take a dictionary into the exams so i copied all the example sentances it gave.

Everyone seems so young on here. :smile:

9 GCSEs (A* to B)

1 AS Level (A)

3 A-Levels (A, B, B)

1 BSc Hons Degree (2:1 in Computer Science)

1 Full time job (PHP Developer)

Ive got 11 GCSE's, 5 Alevels a degree in Drama and Writing (First) and I've been offered funding to to my PHD (kind of skipping my Masters but getting it in 4 weeks!!), so I get paid to do it!! Lucky lucky me :)

Sign in to follow this