N-Europe

Myspace

Slaggis

has anyone on here got myspace? Are you lacking in mates on it and want some people to add?

Just leave ur link on here so people can add each other :yay:

btw i only made my myspace yesterday and i have just noticed how full of bugs it is.

I re-got it in the end. Despite the hoards of silly myspace whorish emos (who i will not go into a rant about because it makes me sound like an asshole), it is a fun little networking tool, and less confusing than facebook, less full of childly idiots than Bebo.

Guest Stefkov

I made one, one night cos i was extremely bored.

I had a few weeks of going on it to check, but then it died away. Havnt been on it in yonks.

Guest Jordan

Who needs MySpace? Its the most badly coded website on Earth, full of over dramatic idiots and bands that'll never get anywhere.

If you want a social networking site, use a specific one or one thats any goood. Like Facebook or last.fm.

Guest Jordan
Bands that'll never get anywhere like The Arctic Monkeys, Lilly Allen and Enter Shikari.

Three out of how many thousand?

Three out of how many thousand?

Loads of bands that have made 'it' use myspace.

Even metal bands like Trivium and Stone Sour (too examples I can be certain about). And for bands its easier to keep update to date with tours then trawling through band websites (which tend to suck).

I only recently got into myspace, after hating it for a while. But its a good way of keeping in contact with college mates who are now in distant university halls.

I hate My Space, I hate all the ridiculous layouts and the crap backgrouds that stop you from being able to see anything that anyones actually made.

It's good for listening to music you can't buy, but you could probably download it from somewhere.