N-Europe

RND!!!!!

Whizkid

Does anyone else find the Red Nose Day telly show a bit cringe worthy. I mean I'll happily give money to the charity, but the actual night itself I always find a bit dire. I pretty much agree with where Jack Dee was coming from on Celebrity Big Brother a few years back when he said the only reason he was in it was so he could raise money while avoiding the whole thing. ::shrug:

Anyhoo, I'll probably just cuddle up with my dogs and watch a film tonight instead.

im not a massive fan either but theres usually some good bits. I'll probably just flick back + forth between RND, Xbox and a film (got Superman Returns from LOVEFiLM and not watched it yet)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen Lenny Henry at all yet, when I think RND, I think Lenny Henry, is he still involved in it all alot? Is he doing anything this year, does anyone know?

I've seen him on a couple of things lately. Ade Edmindson was doing a programme about it and he was on that speaking about RND.

We didn't do anything at work for RND not even dress down day, very boring.

I think its quite good, infact i'm recording the whole thing...

Yes i'm sad.

Me too..

Also, I was on TV thanks to RND! South Today, at the end. Farnborough 6th made the huge figure 6 and the Nose from the sky, and you can see me with my harmonica in my hand when they talk to someone. I also have a shuffle around my neck :P

I've decided to donate what ever amount I can find on my desk.

Also...

Is it wrong to actually want to watch a Catherine Tate sketch when David Tenant is involved?

It was actually pretty funny, nice twist with the shakespeare, it made me kind of want to read romeo and juliet, which I realised I've never read.

As for Lenny Henry, I quite like him, though he does jarr a bit sometimes, he's better than some other so called 'comedians' though.

I just donated £10, I know it's not alot in the grand scheme of things, but it's quite alot for me at the moment, so I feel good about it :D

Question, it's been bugging me ever since I saw it..

In I would Roll 500 Miles video, it showed him a couple of times, Who the Helli s that guy with the Big Plastic head? I Know I know him off of something when I was a kid but For the life of me I can't even bloody remember ;-;

LMFAO, Top Gear was great. Jizzy Tissue? Ahahaha!

Not to mention McFly's fantastic efforts at the Top Gear Blues, and of course, May, Hamster and Clarkson's dreadfully brilliant stab at a band!

Clarkson's counting was hilarious stuff!