NEurope
Retro_Link

Zack & Wiki

Just beat the last boss. What a great game - just what the Wii was designed for! Although, ironically, it's not a game that Nintendo would have made, as they're not keen on new franchises.. Here's hoping for a sequel!

chibi180.jpg

(not exactly Nintendo, but it was a collab)

pikmin-flowers.jpg

061204s1.jpg

Wii_Sports_wii.jpg

brainage.jpg

animal_crossing.jpg

933002_20060509_screen001.jpg

BattalionWarsBoxart.jpg

All somewhat recent franchises :P

Disaster: Day of Crysis is of Nintendo?

LOOL, didn't know that xD

Hellfire - like you said, Chibi isn't an original Nintendo franchise, Pikmin came right at the beginning of the last generation, Animal Crossing was from the N64 era in Japan, and even Wario Ware is quite old now. You're right about Brain Age and Wii Sports, though they're hardly exciting new game universes, are they? As for Disaster, we haven't exactly heard much about it in a while..

Hellfire - like you said, Chibi isn't an original Nintendo franchise, Pikmin came right at the beginning of the last generation, Animal Crossing was from the N64 era in Japan, and even Wario Ware is quite old now. You're right about Brain Age and Wii Sports, though they're hardly exciting new game universes, are they? As for Disaster, we haven't exactly heard much about it in a while..

Not an original franchise yes, but it was a colab with them, the rest are all recent Animal Forest was a 64DD game in Japan hardly counts. The thing is, they have been creating new franchises, people just choose to ignore it and say they're always churning out Marios and Zeldas.

I know how to do the level, but just wanted to know this: If you walk over the bridge more than once, does that mean it is IMPOSSIBLE to do the level? You can't walk BACK across it or you may as well give up!! I love the game and all, but this kind of trial and error gameplay is a little annoying!!!

Yeah Dazzy there are a few parts like that in various levels where if you knack up then you have to die or just restart.

That level really annoyed me at the time, because I couldn't figure out how to move the platforms properly right at the end, and I didn't have any revives, so I kept having to restart over and over again..

I always start over, never used a revive. Come on, the levels are so small that who cares about starting over? You do them in 5 minutes.

The level was easy just at the very beginning I went over the bridge once! I must learn to survey the whole level beforehand and figure it in the most complicated way :) Still an AMAZING game though!!

Started the game today, I'm at the third level and I already died 2 times due to being a bit hasty clicking on everything. Puzzles weren't so hard until now, but it's only the beginning. I'm really loving this game, the graphics atmosphere and overall style is amazing. :D

That music minigame was hella hard, took me 10 times to complete it. I was shaking at the right moments but sometimes it didn't react to my gesture. I heard there are more of these so I hope they won't get too impossible.

This game is utter crap, there's no difficulty its just plain obvious what to do. It looks kiddy and cartoony and you can't shoot anything in the face. Rubbish!

This game is utter crap, there's no difficulty its just plain obvious what to do. It looks kiddy and cartoony and you can't shoot anything in the face. Rubbish!

I hope thats sarcasm.

Z&W has a great little charm about it. Thats like saying Monkey Island is easy because of its cartoon looks... even though its fucking solid and funnier than most jokes you'll ever hear.

Well you fight like a cow

Well you fight like a cow

Marry me.:heart:

Just soiled my pants. Okkusenman on that bell thingy. First time I failed the bell minigame. Got it on the second though :P

did I miss something funny?

yeah he said you fight like a cow.

Dunno how you missed that.

yeah he said you fight like a cow.

Dunno how you missed that.

I didn't miss that.

Marry me.:heart:

Just soiled my pants. Okkusenman on that bell thingy. First time I failed the bell minigame. Got it on the second though :P

Alas I am betroved to my lovely girlfriend....and long distance relationships never work. But you can have this cursed pirate engagement ring if you like.

I didn't miss that.

It's from Monkey Island (1 or 2, I cant remember), probably one of the main inspirations of zack and wiki and all round classic.

Not to mention inspiration to the Pirates Of The Carribean films, well the script writer who wrote a monkey island script went onto to work on the POTC films.

I played Monkey Island on PC once, I just dont like the games. Is that when you duel the pirates and have insult matches?

I played Monkey Island on PC once, I just dont like the games. Is that when you duel the pirates and have insult matches?

I really don't like you.

;)