NEurope
Retro_Link

Zack & Wiki

That's the first lvl i'm gonna replay, i loved that one, though i never got to use

the big chunk of ice hanging from the ceiling

Also found my favorite music-mini in the game, the mad scientist lvl has a GREAT one =D

Hmm, thanks for that Hero. Even still... I'll have to redo that level to get all the HQ at some point. :hmm:

Also, what was holding me back in the last level of world one was so obvious if you just open your eyes. I had stocked up on Platinum Tickets but only needed one because... I had a brainwave! The batbrella was what I needed to finish that off.

The Ice World has been good too.

Took a while to do that one where the clock comes into play. I was a bit stuck, then totally by accident I used the bell on that boy you dig up. I was just moving the pointer and Zack shook the bell and turned the boy into a block. Lucky, but I would never have thought of that otherwise- I thought you had to speak to that wee lad somehow lol. How stupid can you get.

That was good stuff with making the ice key in the other ice level too.

I dread to think what the last level is going to be. Atleast I have a few Platinum Tickets and I'm yet to use an Oracle Doll, hurrah.

Completely unrelated to what you guys are probably talking about but could someone briefly go over the controls for the game?

I just bought the game half an hour ago. Haven't tried it yet though. :)

Completely unrelated to what you guys are probably talking about but could someone briefly go over the controls for the game?

Basically, its point and click though you probably already knew that much.

How can I describe it? Well, you just use the Wiimote- since its point and click you have no need for the nunchuk. The game is broke up into levels and the goal is to get to the treasure chest and get the piece of treasure therein. To do this you have to solve puzzles using lots of items which inturn use the Wiimote in dare I say it, hitherto unseen ways. You have to twist it, turn it, flip it... waggle it too.

Hope that helps. If you haven't done so then watch a video or something... Gametrailers review maybe, and try and imagine how it works and see what you think!

Just bought this today, and played through most of the first world. It's certainly refreshingly different, and I love how the Wii remote's been used so far (even though, at the moment, I still prefer Metroid Prime 3 for Wii remote use). Not too keen on the graphical style, although I can't particularly put my finger on what bugs me about it, and the speech sound effects are irritating, but on the whole, I'm pleased with my purchase so far. At least it's something to keep me busy while I'm twiddling my thumbs waiting for Smash Bros (or even an announcement of its release date...).

Basically, its point and click though you probably already knew that much.

How can I describe it? Well, you just use the Wiimote- since its point and click you have no need for the nunchuk. The game is broke up into levels and the goal is to get to the treasure chest and get the piece of treasure therein. To do this you have to solve puzzles using lots of items which inturn use the Wiimote in dare I say it, hitherto unseen ways. You have to twist it, turn it, flip it... waggle it too.

Hope that helps. If you haven't done so then watch a video or something... Gametrailers review maybe, and try and imagine how it works and see what you think!

yeah i though so, just i heard from someone you used the nunchuk and i was like 'wtf'.

Right, I'm onto the lava world now and I'm stumped at two levels... the solution is probably obvious though!

I found the boss of the ice world tougher than it should have been, I usually find those kinda mirror puzzles straight forward but I just couldn't see what I was meant to do. Then after MotD last night, I tried it again and did it on my first go... elementry my dear Watson!

As for the lava world, its been ok and I'm at the level where you have to get to the bottom and you take control of the robots. I got as far as the "lavafall" and died cos I couldn't see how to progress.

Then today I tried the other level I have open, the one where you get to play tennis. I can see where I need to go in it but I just couldn't see how to get there... I'm still yet to use an Oracle Doll so I'm gonna do my best to figure these two levels out too!

One thing about the controls, against the ice boss I had some problems with turnin the thing that shoots the beam. It took ages to get it to turn the way I wanted, I couldn't figure out the technique of that at all!

OK i finished the game just a few mins ago, bloody awesome stuff, big cheers to Capcom for having the balls to try come up with something original and actually putting some effort into it.

The game was much hard than i expected but that is not a bad thing by any means.

The last level before the final boss litterally took my a whole day to work out, it was hard, it was frustrating, i did take a break from it, but i came back and finally worked it out.

The final boss was also very wicked

Took me ages too, the it when one of the hands comes shooting at you and you have to catch it seemed pretty random sometimes. I'd have my hand right on the target and still I don't catch it.

But one thing that really seemed random was when you have to throw the anchor, i could swing it but I just could throw the bloody thing. I tried pressing buttons i tried forcefully making a "throw" motion, in the end i'd just be continually "throwing" the wiimote at the TV until somehow it actually worked.

But still bloody great, loved the ending, though a little sad... so what happened to Wiki? Did he lose his memory, didn't quite get that.

I hope this game does well in sales and hopefully the difficulty of it doesn't scare the casuals away from enjoying it and that the graphical style doesn't put off the "mature hardcore" player.

Hope Capcom will view it as a success and we see a sequel or see them (and other 3rd parties) trying more new things and putting a full effort in.

Oh and Johnny Style fracking RULES : peace:

OH YEAH!!

About the anchor, you need to do it slow when throwing it. Not by throwing it with all your might, but slowly point the Wiimote towards the screen and hold it there. I think that's how it works.

About the anchor, you need to do it slow when throwing it. Not by throwing it with all your might, but slowly point the Wiimote towards the screen and hold it there. I think that's how it works.

i tried that but the anchor would stop spinning :heh:

i tried that but the anchor would stop spinning
:heh:

I managed to do it by spinning and flicking forward, but making sure the remote was pointing at the sensor at the end of the flick. So not unlike what tales said, but not really slowing down. I have a feeling it wouldn't fling forward if the anchor wasn't spinning at full pelt.

Just started playing this, it's so awesome. It really has that Nintendo level of polish

<3

Mukia!

This board convinced me to get it, and i'm loving it so far. I think i am in the last level right now, and this game has been amazing, but too short for my liking.

This board convinced me to get it, and i'm loving it so far. I think i am in the last level right now, and this game has been amazing, but too short for my liking.

Short? You're probably not on the last level then lol

Is this the last level?

Its the level i have to escape from a cell where barbaros has trapped me, and taken wiki

I don't know I just know that it's around 15 hours without counting trying to get better scores and finishing levels in different ways. Which is a lot in a puzzle game.

I don't know I just know that it's around 15 hours without counting trying to get better scores and finishing levels in different ways. Which is a lot in a puzzle game.

I've played approz 8 hours :)

I'm just good at this type of game.

Took me 12 hours and thats without getting all the extra treasures after the game is finished. Its still longer than most games these days.

I've clocked around 4 hours on this game so far and I'm liking it. Good puzzles.

One thing. Nintendo should have been the first to use the wiimote as a flute, in Zelda. Why didn't they think of that? Next Zelda, I want Link with an ocarina or flute to play like the flute in Z&W.

I've clocked around 4 hours on this game so far and I'm liking it. Good puzzles.

One thing. Nintendo should have been the first to use the wiimote as a flute, in Zelda. Why didn't they think of that? Next Zelda, I want Link with an ocarina or flute to play like the flute in Z&W.

Probably becouse wii controls were a last minute add-on.

People already complain its a Zelda clone now, imagine if they added an ocarina.

Hmm, Zelda inspired, yes. Zelda clone, no way. I loved the Ice Key level. That one made me go "wow, genius".

I just got the game today; it is WICKED!

The ice key level was amazing (pure genious). Though i was very annoyed by spending 10mins hammered away at that damn ice block..