NEurope
Daft

Assassin's Creed

i'm still meh about this game, can't see it being better than bioshock tbh.

Its uncomparable... O_o

incomparable is the word btw.

erm, it's a game, i like games, i don't like the look of this. theend.

Hmm then I'll say Persona 3 > Bioshock then, because I've played a hell of a lot more of Persona 3 :P lol *joins in the messing around*

Hmm then I'll say Persona 3 > Bioshock then, because I've played a hell of a lot more of Persona 3 :P lol *joins in the messing around*

Sound, even though Persona 3 is just another JRPG essentially, although it is damn cool and i want it badly :(

Meh, we'll see, i think the chance of me buying this game is about 8%.

I tell you what though, SHOW SOME OTHER LEVELS!!!

I kind of don't want them to, I want it to be a surprise!...Luckly I'll have PGR4 to distract me! :heh:

They've been planning this game since PoP:SoT...I can't fucking wait!

Tbh after seeing the combat in this game i'm shocked anyone is still interested.

Tbh after seeing the combat in this game i'm shocked anyone is still interested.

Well its still a few weeks away from gold, so they're still bug fixing.

I personally don't see the major problem with the combat.

The combat system looked smooth and fluid, enabling the character to pull of some brutal combos, switch weapons on the fly, and break enemies’ bones (he literally kicked a guy’s knee backwards). This fight is where the audience got into it the most; going “ooh†whenever a particularly awesome move was pulled off and applauding at the end.

I dunno, sound pretty awesome!

http://news.filefront.com/pax-live-demo-of-assassins-creed/

This is also a pretty good read:

http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2007/08/28/x07-hands-on-with-assassins-creed

assassinscreed_date_1.jpg

I think he's referring to some other "objectives" in the game, like some of the scouting missions, etc. All they have shown is the one set piece with the trap and chase.

Some new screenshots:

1189582163.jpg

1189582162.jpg

1189582161.jpg

1189582120.jpg

1189582121.jpg

1189582119.jpg

I swear this game looks better than before!

And those screens do look better than the E3 demo did. I have a video at home from a private play test. I'll upload it later even though there's nothing new in it (my cameras batteries died ). It was the E3 demo I got to see on Saturday.

Looks very polished if you ask me. Have no-idea what your objective is in the game, but looks very cool.

Looks very polished if you ask me. Have no-idea what your objective is in the game, but looks very cool.

Bringing order back to a chaotic Jerusalem.

Holy crap! I was watching the IT Crowd which I recorded when it was on this week and Assassin's Creed was in the flat of that model who had a car accident and the Irish bloke asks if he can borrow it! t was even the official box art as well!!

itcrowdacreedbn5.png

Pretty cool!

Halo comes out in 9 days time.

:indeed:

lmao, I was going to say that! :bowdown:

Assassin's Creed is sometime out in November I think...According to Gamertracker it is out on the 16th!

25.jpg

24.jpg

Halo comes out in 9 days time.

:indeed:

Thank you.

I don't know how can someone think of this as disappointing, theres absolutely no indication of it. It might not be your style of game, but I bet it will deliver.

what is the final release dat?

becouse i saw in in the papers that assassin creed is already out in the intertoys:S or are they just using it to pull some costumers towards their store?

i dont want to go all the way there if there is no assasin creed :S i want that game really bad