NEurope
Daft

Assassin's Creed

Glad I'm getting this game for free. :yay:

Looking good although I agree with some reviews.

Looks like it can get repetitive quick and the A.I looks bad when fighting in a group.

Not sure im getting this til next year now. It's been put back to 2008 on PC and im not sure its really worth £40 so im not keen buying it for 360 (PC version was £20)

Damn I want to get this on thursday, but I will have to trade in games for it.

I've no money, well I do but...dunno just dont want to use it.

Gonna pick up Mass Erect instead of this. Might get this at Christmas, does look visually stunning. Free running looks like something that should be experienced at least.

I kind of feel that this is getting good scores, not because it is a great and well excecuted game, but because it is a good start towards where games should be going. Like giving it praise for ideas, even though they are poorly executed.

That has to be the best thing I've ever read, congrats Blue Jay on post of the year.

Sarcasm? It wasn't that bad was it?:(

Glad I'm getting this game for free.

You live a priviledged life, with the free games and the cool house and the womens everywhere. I feel I should dislike you for it, but you have crazy, spiky afro hair so I can't.

Am I the only one who noticed it?

Oh, I see. Intentional.

That is the official title is it not?

Hasn't Mass Erect been around ever since the lesbian thing came out weeks ago?

You live a priviledged life, with the free games and the cool house and the womens everywhere. I feel I should dislike you for it, but you have crazy, spiky afro hair so I can't.

Tnx Bluejay. If It helps I won the game in a competition.

My life isn't as good as it sounds, but I love it :yay:

i cant wait for this, regardless of reviews this loooks so fuckin gud

It looks too good to miss out on, have checked on my order and it is currently getting picked and packed ready for shipping. Cannot wait

I only really trust GameSpot and they gave it 9.0 so I'm happy.

Assassin's Creed is a beautiful and exciting experience that you'll remember for years to come.

Hasn't Mass Erect been around ever since the lesbian thing came out weeks ago?

Si. Since the beginning of time.

IGN - 7.7

Video Review - http://uk.media.xbox360.ign.com/media/834/834724/vids_1.html

[Video Review Quote]

"Probably one of the top 5 most dissapointing games of all time, when you consider it's potential!"

Did you actually listen to what the guy was saying, or read the review? He's spewing shite!

It would appear we is unhappy as the combat isn't button bashing (I'm practically quoting here...), and that the assassinations are repetitive, which must mean he hasn't really "played" the game - he's just gone from one mission to the next, without stopping to explore and have fun in between.

From what I'm seeing, I'm with Gamespot on this one, but I'll hold off a final verdict for tomorrow night after having played it for a while.

Wow. Ordered and despatched in a day. If it's here tommorow I will be very, very happy.

ill buy it for sure , this game looks great i only look at gametrailers for Reviews they gave it a 9.2 but i dont care even if they gave it a 0 this is a game i wanted since the day it was anounced

Eurogamer gave it 7/10

What happens when people just wanna fuck Jade instead :P

Its one of the features they left out for the sequel. :heh:

IGN also given it 7.7 but the AU part have it 8.7 Hmm

I'm still getting it no matter, I'll just have to put up with the fighting.

man i played this game yesterday someone i know had it downloaded the game is freaking awesome i give it a 9.7 if you ask me i dont know why IGN is bullshitting like that i thinks its awesome best gameplay ever only thing is the fighting ill buy it tomorow its a must have game

Graphics are beautifull

sound is good

Gameplay outstanding

and i played it for about 4 / 5 hours

man i played this game yesterday someone i know had it downloaded the game is freaking awesome i give it a 9.7 if you ask me i dont know why IGN is bullshitting like that i thinks its awesome best gameplay ever only thing is the fighting ill buy it tomorow its a must have game

Graphics are beautifull

sound is good

Gameplay outstanding

and i played it for about 4 / 5 hours

This seriously makes me want to play the game even more now, only 2 days till release now. And my copy has just been dispatched from GAME