NEurope
Daft

Assassin's Creed

No I don't plus you have about 5 shooters in you sig as well the only platformer on the 360, an action adventure game, a racer, and a simulation game.

You just said the 360 only has shooters, now your saying i have a adventure game, a racer and a simulation game as well as shooters in my sig.

You just clamped yourself.

Dosn't the 360 version have better A.I. aswell, i'm sure I read that somewhere.

I actually thought the PS3 would be better at that sort of stuff but no, luckly I am wrong! :heh:

While the PlayStation 3 and 360 versions of Assassin's Creed are virtually identical, Raymond did say that on the 360 the team is putting a special emphasis on achievements. The hardware also allows for improved threading, which will improve even further the crowd AI.

I wonder what they plan for the achievements!

Cheers man. Downloading that now.

Cool, tell me what you think!

No offence but I'm pointing out the truth as much as I love games coming to the 360 - we yet to receive an exclusive platfromer

No you're not, there are plenty of exclusive games that aren't FPSs.

Neither did the xbox, platformers are dead to me, there might be the occasional one in 5 years that I'll play and like. Learn to spell "platformer" properly. That really seems to be the only genre that 360 really lacks in. Everything else is there in abundance.

If only.

Sorry about the spelling

Yes I can't wait but if its going to be more prince of persia than a indiana jones I may leave it.

Oh and viva pinata is a stratergy/simulation game - but you got to admit the number of shooters/racers to rpgs/platformers/party games.

Yes I can't wait but if its going to be more prince of persia than a indiana jones I may leave it.

I think its going to be a lot more like Hitman...crossed with Prince of Persia!

Prince of Persia: SoT was one of the best if not the best platformer last gen.

By miles.

Prince of Persia: SoT was one of the best if not the best platformer last gen.

By miles.

See I always classed PoP an action game not really a platformer. But I didn't like PoP though, I only played it on the gamecube it needed a z-lock on the enemies.

See I always classed PoP an action game not really a platformer. But I didn't like PoP though, I only played it on the gamecube it needed a z-lock on the enemies.

the action was trivial in SOT.. maybe you are thinking of the 2nd installment which was more about fighting (only played an hour of that). SOT was all about platforms. The time dagger was a brilliant idea for taking the frustration out of the genre. The wii port looks dreadful :(

After watching the video for this from X06, I am hyped.

It looks amazing. I cannot wait for this now.

You wouldn't know the truth if it took you to the movies, bought you dinner and fucked you up the arse.

*Buys Rokhed a pint*

ZeldaFreak will say anything just to cause an argument.

My 360 games: Gears of War, Kameo, Viva Pinata, Oblivion, PGR3, Burnout Revenge, Hitman, Call of Duty 2, Crackdown, Dead Rising, Splinter Cell DA, Tomb Raider Legend, Dead or Alive 4, Lumines Live, Worms, Alien Hominid, Hexic HD, and Geometry Wars.

I'd say thats a pretty varied collection of games. As for platformers, or 'platfromvers' as ZeldaFreak knows them, Banjo 3 is out soon, and other than Ratchet and Clank, the Playstation has sod all really.

*Buys Rokhed a pint*

ZeldaFreak will say anything just to cause an argument.

My 360 games: Gears of War, Kameo, Viva Pinata, Oblivion, PGR3, Burnout Revenge, Hitman, Call of Duty 2, Crackdown, Dead Rising, Splinter Cell DA, Tomb Raider Legend, Dead or Alive 4, Lumines Live, Worms, Alien Hominid, Hexic HD, and Geometry Wars.

I'd say thats a pretty varied collection of games. As for platformers, or 'platfromvers' as ZeldaFreak knows them, Banjo 3 is out soon, and other than Ratchet and Clank, the Playstation has sod all really.

And I thought the Banjo-Kazooie for the 360 we don't yet no if its a remake or the third one. And demand we get some more exclusive platformers for 360. Shame no one's really trying to make a good platformer.

And I thought the Banjo-Kazooie for the 360 we don't yet no if its a remake or the third one. And demand we get some more exclusive platformers for 360. Shame no one's really trying to make a good platformer.

Whether it's a remake of the first, or an all new game, it will be a good game, or at least that's what they will be aiming for. So, you just contradicted yourself.

Seriously, you have to learn to think before posting, you mightn't looks so stupid then.

Whether it's a remake of the first, or an all new game, it will be a good game, or at least that's what they will be aiming for. So, you just contradicted yourself.

Seriously, you have to learn to think before posting, you mightn't looks so stupid then.

I meant create a new platforming platforming - like "A* Hero in Training"

Thats what I meant

360 = Pwnage.

'Nuff said.

Anyway, on the subject of Assassins creed, its looking like a solid game with lots of things to do. I like the idea of him blending in as one of the Monks, then completely losing it and running around in the crowd. It looks as though they've really taken their time to create such immersive levels which, hopefully will play as well as they look.

Totally hyped for this.. Maybe not as much as Fable 2, but still its looking pretty good!

There is some new artwork for Assassin's Creed!

2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

And here are some older pieces of artwork just incase you missed them!

930022_20060926_screen008.jpg

930022_20060926_screen006.jpg

930022_20060926_screen009.jpg

930022_20060926_screen010.jpg

930022_20060926_screen012.jpg

930022_20060511_screen005.jpg

930022_20060926_screen011.jpg

This game just looks awesome!

Probably the game I'm most looking forward to this year. I hope you don't have to do too much fighting though.

PS at zeldafreak, I'm pretty certain Banjo-Kazooie 3 is all new. Everytime I've heard Rare developers talking, they say how they want to evolve the series and whatnot. Where did this remake talk come from?

This game just looks awesome!

Even though thats only artwork I agree. If its free roaming with more that just one city then the game couldnt get any better.

Even though thats only artwork I agree. If its free roaming with more that just one city then the game couldnt get any better.

It's got Acre, Jerusalem and Damascus, and therefore probably all the land in between. Oh, and it's not just free roaming: it's free-running.:awesome:

I reckon if they used a top down view, kinda like Zelda or Metal Gear Solid on the Gameboy, this would be awesome!

I really don't want some second rate platformer which will be ported onto mobile phones a month later!

Limited Edition

Sounds amazing, a figurine!

Awesome!!!

I looking forward to this game so much. I might actually buy the limited edition! :heh:

Here is quite an interesting article off CVG:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=164006

The best way to avoid their prying eyes is to be an anti-social climber. That means finding a quiet corner and using the game's much-talked about ability to clamber onto any ledge or surface. And while this freedom can feel daunting to gamers raised on set routes and corridors of certainty, the pad's rumble guides your hands. You see, not only will the jiggling of the controller help you pick out something to hang on to, the vibrations also become more intense as your grasp on that ridge weakens and your grip gives way, with lethal consequences.

Looks like the rumble is going to be quite a useful feature, I wonder what they will do for the PS3!

Kotaku have also just put up a new trailer which looks awesome!

http://kotaku.com/gaming/ubiday/the-assassins-creed-speech-trailer-262748.php?autoplay=true

If anyone finds a higher quality version, do tell!

EDIT: I found a much higher quality version:

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.php?id=19860&type=mov

oooo new trailer

*watches*

Is nice *thumbs up*