NEurope
Daft

Assassin's Creed

It's not out yet as far as I'm aware.

I thought the release date was November.

Temple Cutscene Trailer

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/25539.html

Very cool! kept expecting him to be one of the hooded guys for a while!

I've seen it already, it's awesome!

The reflection in the cup is pretty cool, and the way all the knights panic at the end is cool.

I hope that's a mission in the final game! :yay:

Looks really good! Just hoping it doesn't get repetitive or have too short a game, as it does look very pretty, but I suppose most games do this generation :)

Where did you pre-order from? Did you get the special edition??

Nope, normal one - I have no need for the extra stuff, especially with a game this awesome!

£37.99 from shopto.net. They normally break release dates, and items have always arrived the day after shipping for me (recorded delivery, too!)

http://www.jeux-france.com/news22136_assassin-s-creed-en-collector.html

Ubisoft brings today precise details to us on the edition collector of Assassin' S Creed envisaged on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. This edition collector will include/understand the play Assassin' S Creed, as well as a resin figurine of 30 centimetres Altaïr. The players can right now order the Précommande Edition in order to reserve the Limited or standard Edition. It should be noted that Pack Précommande will contain a metal box brushed collector having a sticker of authenticity numbered and holographic, an application for PC making it possible to reach exclusive information and contents, of E-goodies, best the vidéos of Assassin' S Creed, a comic book of Assassin' S Creed, as well as a certificate of authenticity.

5039620071009_105850_2_big.jpg

5399620071009_111853_0_big.jpg

5399620071009_111915_1_big.jpg

Man, when Gameplay start taking pre-orders for the collectors edition, Iam so there!

30cm Figure ftw!

Didn't get the Bioshock limited edition, didn't get the Halo limited edition, won't get the Assassins Creed limited edition.

While a figure of Altair or a Big Daddy, or a Spartan Helmet, sound cool, it's an extra 5/10 quid for 5 minutes of reading the comic and admiring the figure. Bugger that.

In an interview with ProG, Assassin's Creed creative director Patrice Desilets, has revealed that both the Xbox360 and PS3 versions of the game are suffering from their own separate technical issues. For the MS console, Ubisoft is having problems fitting all the game data onto the DVD9 format that the XBox360 uses. On the other hand, the team is worried that the PS3 version will not be as good as the XBox360 version because the team is "really struggling right now on PS3" because of memory problems specific to Sony's console.

Saw the figure - thought they might bring out a limited edition so i didnt pre-order. will do

For those interested, both GAME and Gameplay are currently taking preorders for the £60 figurine edition. It's also a 'GAME Exclusive', so the only other place you might be able to get a copy is from GameStation.

Assassin's Creed's meant to be out in November. Supposedly. Our breath is baited, though, after seeing these comments from Ubisoft's Patrice Desilets:

Right now we have a big challenge on the 360 to make it fit on a DVD, to put five languages, to put all the data on eight gigs.

That's problem #1. The 360's DVD. Problem #2 concerns the PS3.

On the Blu-ray side we're really good, but then the memory is quite different. How we handle memory is really different between the two machines and we're struggling right now on the PS3.

Taken from Kotaku, hmm hope there isn't more delays, that would suck.

This is going to be amazing, but theres no-way in hell i'm thinking this is gonna be released this year.

I'm guessing it's going to be delayed till 08, if it isn't (fingers crossed), then it's a massive bonus.

This is going to be amazing, but theres no-way in hell i'm thinking this is gonna be released this year.

I'm guessing it's going to be delayed till 08, if it isn't then it's a bonus.

It would be a bonus if it was delayed to '08, then I might actually be able to get all the other games that are coming out completed!

Well, they have finished the game. Now it's all about bug fixes. Which, there seem to be alot of right enough :p But I don't see this slipping beyond its current release.

Which is kinda annoying really, since it comes out the same day as Mario Galaxy, which also happens to be 3 days before my first exam!

You think thats bad? Try owning a PC.

I have four games coming out on the same day. Crysis, UT3 (unless it slips), Assassin's Creed and Mario Galaxy.

Week after is Guitar Hero 3...

Week before that is Endless Ocean, before that Metroid, before that Zelda.

Plus i'm probably buying Phoenix Wright 3, Mario and Sonic and Umbrella Chronicles.

So many games!! >_>