South park Season 11

Whizkid

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realised i haven't posted this yet:

Episode 7 "Night of the living homeless"

"Increasing numbers of homeless are eating, sleeping and asking for change all over South Park. The boys are working to solve the homeless problem once and for all."

I watched The Snuke one last night. Absolutely hilarious. I loved the 24 references.

When they were on the phone and said "where are you?" then Cartman says "Oh, I'm right next to you".

And the part where Cartman says "I'm talking in a really loud whisper to make it sound more dramatic".

Just realised i haven't posted this yet:

Episode 7 "Night of the living homeless"

"Increasing numbers of homeless are eating, sleeping and asking for change all over South Park. The boys are working to solve the homeless problem once and for all."

Sounds better than last week, South Park is at its worse when it's trying to be up to the minute.

Guest Stefkov

After hearing 2 days non stop about the D-Yikes episode I checked it out..

Pretty funny but not that funny. Not as funny as they were making it out to be.

Dude, are you serious? I think the topical stuff's some of the best stuff. Like that Terri Schiavo episode. I can't think of any other show which took that on.

Terri Schiavo?

And I am being serious, there's being topical and there's jumping on bandwagons, the 300 thing has more than been done to death.

After hearing 2 days non stop about the D-Yikes episode I checked it out..

Pretty funny but not that funny. Not as funny as they were making it out to be.

My point exactly, not saying it's bad, because South Park is never bad, but it has highs and lows and this was definitely one of the lows.

But who actually noticed that, to most people it is the golden PSP episode.

Everybody, Considering it was one of the biggest things on the news at the moment.

New episode's cool too. I dig the obsession with jumping.

But who actually noticed that, to most people it is the golden PSP episode.

It was more an American thing. Was all over the press in the US, I hadn't heard of him either until good ol' wiki.

Does anybody think the animation is a bit pants this season?

I dunno but it looks to slick and shiny, I guess I preferred the cheesy crap animation of yesteryear. The voices seem to be changing quite a bit as well.

There's no chance of them bringing Chef back as normal now. Which is a real shame.

EDIT: New episode is awesome!

You never know, Issac Hayes might decide to come, and then they can just revive Chef, like they did with Kenny. But I doubt he would come back anytime soon, if he ever comes back.

• 5 months later...