N-Europe

Miyamato GDC Keynote 18:30 GMT - Something on the cards tonight from Shigsy?

Guest Jordan

UPDATE

19:31.29 -

A photo of a museum in Kyoto now. Can't possibly spell the name. It's a museum for a game that blends playing cards and ancient Japanese poetry. Again, can't spell it. Nintendo is one of the companies that makes the cards.

[The museum in Kyoto is Shigureden, and the poetry/card game is Uta Karuta - Ed]

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally wouldn't call people who played Brain Age a gamer. I'd call a gamer who played things that were games. I'm sure alot of Nintendo/Gamers called Brain Age something different. :D

But the point was that that was when she started to understand the appeal. I mean she'd been married to one of the biggest people in games for years, and it was finally Brain Training that got through to her.

I feel I should reiterate that this isn't an E3 presentation. If people are disappointed when nothing is announced you're really going to have to send me your Miis so I can give them a good drubbing in Wii Sports.

I lost my 888 a few days ago guys. :heh:

19:27.42 -

A photo of a museum in Kyoto now. Can't possibly spell the name. It's a museum for a game that blends playing cards and ancient Japanese poetry. Again, can't spell it. Nintendo is one of the companies that makes the cards.

Edit: They are NOT Hanafuda cards they're talking about.

Well the cards are Hanafuda cards and are where Ino, Shikamaru and Choji from Naruto get their names from, as Boar(Ino), Deer(Shika), Butterfly(Cho) is a combination you can get. (PLAY 42 ALL TIME CLASSICS DAMN IT!!!)

I have some proper Nintendo ones too:wink:

Well the cards are Hanafuda cards and are where Ino, Shikamaru and Choji from Naruto get their names from, as Boar(Ino), Deer(Shika), Butterfly(Cho) is a combination you can get. (PLAY 42 ALL TIME CLASSICS DAMN IT!!!)

I have some proper Nintendo ones too:wink:

I posted an update. :heh: