N-Europe

Tales of Symphonia Official Thread

Stocka

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just finished watching.

The anime doesn't follow the game that closely, but at least they're including many things from the game into the OVAs. Better than the Phantasia one, where they skipped half of the story.

I certainly didn't expect to see Zelos, Magnius or those lesser bosses. Good thing they did, though. Cool seeing them. And Kratos losing at Jenga = awesome.

At this pace, they're probably going to skip the issues with the Pope and maybe Vharley. I'm starting to wonder if we'll even see Regal.

By the way, what is the name of the OVA ending song?

By the way, what is the name of the OVA ending song?

I dunno I think it was something like Egai or something. Its posted somewhere on page 18/19 of this thread. Can't be bothered to look as lappy is acting very sluggish.

I dunno I think it was something like Egai or something. Its posted somewhere on page 18/19 of this thread. Can't be bothered to look as lappy is acting very sluggish.

When you posted that, I thought that you had it posted it for download.:heh:

But thanks anyway, now I at least know the name: Negai.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One more day till part 3, yay, and i figure after this we should get a good indication just where they will end the story..... shame they only doing 4 eps, they really should have gone for a full 26 ep season to get the full greatness of the story in there.

Thanks for reminding me, I intended to order earlier, but I've been putting it off 'till now, I've finally placed my order. I've also ordered another anime with it (with English subs), which resulted in onother free gashapon for me :D. I'll get a random Campcom figure. Anyway, it'll be here in 1-2 weeks.

Too bad about the bonus discs though, I've finally found out the specifics about them. We all know the first one, but the other 3 will apparently all be soundtracks of the corresponding episode. This should be the same for the exphere editions, except it has some other videos on the first bonus disc, and the artbook contains animation artwork instead of the character sketches. Anyway, the way they've done things, you're missing out on a soundtrack from episode 1, and bonus materials from the other 3 episodes.. I was actually looking forward to the clean (and full) ending videos from the other 3 episodes, as they have a different stop-motion animation. Oh well, they're lovely collectors editions nonetheless.

Still no subs at the moment but the current rumour or fact possibly in the tales ring is that:

".....the 4th episode will close the Sylvarant Arc, and after that they will do the Tethe'Alla one! So we get to see more than 4 episodes, after all!!!!"

This is apparently according to the Audio commentary on the dvd.

I think hard gay fansubs have finished their version. I'm going to check out the torrent, and pop it up on mega or rapid for everyone else. By the time you lot see this in the afternoon I should have a direct download link. (Hopefully) as always PM me for a torrent link.

I've already seen the subbed 3rd part.

The Bad:

-So they had to leave more blatant pointers about Lloyd's father. Sheesh, I'm glad I played the game first.

-They skipped the Tower of Mana. I wanna see where they're gonna pact with Aska and Luna.

-They're butchering Genis' character. If anything, he would make Lloyd to be the clown of the party.

The Good:

-Everything else, really. I specially loved the fight scenes.

Hmm,I downloaded it from the first link and i can't get the video to line up with the sound =( Does anyone know how to fix this?

hhmm, think i'll use the 2nd link so :heh: haha

was unable to get online yesterday, thought my ISP was down... figured out this morning that the phone line just got disconnected from the router :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!