Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Tales of Symphonia Official Thread

Stocka

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to buy Tales of Symphonia but everywhere I look it's 34.99 or more expensive, I can't even find it cheap preowned.
It costs $19.99 in US, that is 11£ plus postage... then with a freeloader that i've seen at 7£ somewhere you're set.

or you could buy it on some internet store or ebay, I'm sure you can buy one for 29£ but I wouldn't count on lower than that for the PAL version.

I think I bought mine brand new for £30 near when it came out. Believe me it's worth £35. You won't regret it.

At least the Tales games don't have silly numbers appended on to the name, so each installment can be treated as a separate new game.

Just felt like posting, because I had BIG NEWS!

At the moment, I'm re-making Tales of Symphonia in 2d, and I have a demo ready to be uploaded onto the net OR to be sent to you guys over msn. The graphics are Snes-like and the battles are like FF7. If you're interested in the demo (lasts about 10mins or so), tell me and i'll post a link for everyone to download it (or PM me for my MSN).

Anyway, I think I'm gonna replay Tales lol.

At the moment, I'm re-making Tales of Symphonia in 2d, and I have a demo ready to be uploaded onto the net OR to be sent to you guys over msn. The graphics are Snes-like and the battles are like FF7. If you're interested in the demo (lasts about 10mins or so), tell me and i'll post a link for everyone to download it (or PM me for my MSN).

Post that link, dude.

Can you Pm me with your msn please. I'm really interested :grin:

Unlucky man, Its very rare that I play through an RPG twice ( FF7 AND 8 are the exceptions ) but I know how much you love this game so it shouldnt be a problem for you. :grin:

It's going to be the 3rd time finish this game :smile: This time im going to try get all the characters to a high lvl, the highest i've had was lvl 72 before completing the game.

After this game i'll have 15 more games to re-comeplete :(

I'm really intersted in this, and would love the link sent to me or posted here preferably!

POST THE LINK!!!!

Ok here's the link for the game AND for the instructions to install it, which are quite important!!!

Link for Game:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=97VFSJT8

Link for Instructions (VERY IMPORTANT)!!!:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AAX6NCKS

When you go on the link, you need to do the following!

1. Near the top right hand side, there is a box an beside it are 3 letters/numbers. You need to enter them into the box and then click the download button!

2. Now, in the same place as where the letters where, you will see a countdown. When this reaches 0, click it to download the file

Please make sure you download the second link because it explains the controls and how to install it, which takes a long time for me to repeat so read it!

Anyway replies would be good! :D

cheers

I got download limit exceeded (on site, I have no download limit on my internet) and it tried to get me to sign up to the site.

Hmmm, ok.

I'll put it on http://www.yousendit.com. should be better :D

If all else fails, add me onto your msn!!! [email protected]

EDIT: Ok I can't use Yousendit.com so it'll be better if you add me to your msn OR you could PM me your email adress and it'll be ALOT quicker that way.

Play that demo! I tested it and corrected some mistakes, it's still pretty awesome though! The best thing about it is that a lot of the character sprites are ff7 characters... you'll find Barret and Aeris in there!

Play that demo! I tested it and corrected some mistakes, it's still pretty awesome though! The best thing about it is that a lot of the character sprites are ff7 characters... you'll find Barret and Aeris in there!

Cheers for that :D

Also, there are some Zelda sprites...is there anything my demo doesn't have!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!