NEurope
Stocka

Tales of Symphonia Official Thread

I won't be any help unfortunately, I don't know that stuff :P. What I do know though, is that my copy has been shipped! Whoei! Can't wait. I wonder if I get the first pressing this time though.. Last time, I didn't get anything like a poster with my DVD, a bit unfortunate Yesasia didn't give me any notice, but I'm not too disappointed (release is still sold of course ;)). But I was quicker to pre-order the second volume, so maybe this time.

Do they ship with English Subs? Or is it all Japanese?

And I've finished ToS... Took 40 hours and 5 minutes. Lol have 8 million gald and was level 150 somthin. Will post pics later because I'm uber cool like that.

Do they ship with English Subs? Or is it all Japanese?

[..]

Japanese only.

I don't understand any of it. But it's not the first time I've enjoyed media without understanding the language.. It's obviously not the best way to enjoy it, but I ordered the DVD's anyway, as I don't expect them to be released outside Japan.. And even if they are, you won't find such nice releases as this one. Plus, if you've played the game, you obviously should get most of the story.. Just enjoy the pretty animation and character designs. Even if you don't understand Japanese, it's worth the money for Symphonia and animation fans.

I guess I'm a bit of a fan.. I've also ordered 3 boxes of the Symphonia gashapon.

crap Ten10 was my go to guy for this stuff, i don't know how to find these things....

I'll be keeping an eye open.Anything I find i'll post here.

Do it, do it, do it, do it...

cool, will watch when i get home.

You wouldn't know where she d/l'ed it from would you?

cool, will watch when i get home.

You wouldn't know where she d/l'ed it from would you?

Pretty sure she got the DVD.

Raine's crazy ruin scene....pure brilliance. Absolutely epic XD

oh, so is it subbed then? (at work, comps here don't play youtube :heh:)

I'm watching it at the minute here, and there are no subs in sight! Not that you really need em if you've played it and have a fair enough idea of whats happening. I watched Part One of the OVA last time with Spanish subs lol and I did just fine with understanding it.

damn no subs...good thing i guess i've played the game so many times...think i'll use the Wii's internet channel after dinner to watch those YT streams on my TV, yay for Wii

EDIT:

Wohoo, just watched it, was very cool.. though still wanna find it subbed to know exactly what was being said, have an idea from of course playing the game, but still.

Was so great to see Sheena in it, when she popped up the title sequance i was jumping for joy figurtivly speaking of course), though a little confused why she didn't knife Collette when she had that chance in the room...guess if i had the subs it might have made sense...also a little worried from the flashback she had of Zelos that they might be setting those to up as a couple (hopefully when i get the sub i'll learn otherwise), Sheena and Lloyd must happen

:heh:

The fight scenes where once again pretty good also, tis great when you see them pull of special moves from the game

I was never a big fan of this game.. I played about 5 hours worth and I just got annoyed really as I just found my self blindly button bashing and finding myself not having as much control as I'd like to from an Action RPG.

I was never a big fan of this game.. I played about 5 hours worth and I just got annoyed really as I just found my self blindly button bashing and finding myself not having as much control as I'd like to from an Action RPG.

Have you triend manual mode? I made the mistake of playtesting this game in semi-manual, then decided I'd go play Baten Kaitos..

Semi-manual mode is the reason I'm not into Tales of Phantasia (allthough I'll try to get back at the horrible GBA port :P).

I played it in just Manual as it was suggested to me by a few of my friends. I also found the tactics for the other characters to be completely unhelpful, using spells in moderation was just shit and I found my self out of MP very quickly.

Really wished I could find a torretn to a subbed one :(

I'll watch tonight anyway!

Look what I have :yay:(-> attention whore <-)

Japanese Tales of Symphonia:

4ptazwo.jpg

62j46sj.jpg

67qr6mt.jpg

I'm sure I'm not the only one here, but still, had to brag since I took photos :heh:

The torrent for the subbed episode should be out tomorrow.

And Pedro,damn you and your showing off :shakehead

And Pedro,damn you and your showing off :shakehead
hehehe, it's selling for less than £10 (without posting fee's) on play-asia, I couldn't resist.

also a little worried from the flashback she had of Zelos that they might be setting those to up as a couple (hopefully when i get the sub i'll learn otherwise), Sheena and Lloyd must happen

:heh:

Argh, they can't go making Lloyd and Colette a couple. That's as close as you'll get to incest pretty much. Icky. Sheena and Lloyd are so much better suited.

Still. I wonder if Presea and Genis can overcome the 16 year age gap? :hehe:

That left a lot to be desired again. This leaves me feeling that 3 and 4 will squish the whole story. Or they won't complete the story over the 4 ovas. At least Sheena showed her face.

There's a subbed version out now.MKV format though.

Enjoy

call me dumb, but i've never heard of .MKV before, will it play on Windows Media Player or Quicktime?

Or perhaps has anyone yet come across a .avi/.mov/.mpg/.wmv format of a subbed version

That left a lot to be desired again. This leaves me feeling that 3 and 4 will squish the whole story. Or they won't complete the story over the 4 ovas. At least Sheena showed her face.

Welcome back: peace:

Yeah i just watched it again and realized there was a god awful amount of stuff they skipped over between where OVA1 ended in terms of the game and what OVA2 covered... i seriously doubt they'll reach the games conclusion by OVA4 and if they do so much stuff will be cut out i'll be amazed if they make it make sense at all.

Unless at OVA4 they finish when they first enter the Tower of Salvation and leave it on the obvious cliffhanger with it fading out to "to be continued...... 4 more OVA's coming in 2008, surprise!!!!!!" or something like that

call me dumb, but i've never heard of .MKV before, will it play on Windows Media Player or Quicktime?

Or perhaps has anyone yet come across a .avi/.mov/.mpg/.wmv format of a subbed version

CCCP is the solution to all your problems:

-> http://www.cccp-project.net/download.php?type=cccp

Install that, just replace every box that says Zoom Player with Media Player Classic and you're set. :)