NEurope
Stocka

Tales of Symphonia Official Thread

*For some reason I didn't want to say great.

That's because that's all it is, a good RPG. Nothing special.

*puts up flame shield*

I assume you've already played the game yes?

No, not played it.

Don't have the time to be honest. Other games on the go.

righty as your sworn brother I forbid you from trading in or eBaying that game until you've played it :mad:

Take a break from CoD once a week and dust off your Gamecube pad and memory cards.

Its not just CoD...

Resi, Ridge Racer, DoA & others.

Ive put it on amazon for time being, not into RPG's.

Bump

Thought best to bump this thread rather then ask in the HD collection one in Other.

Anyone know if the 3rd and final Arc of the OVA animé was ever finished?

And if so anyone got links to subtitled streams or download? I assume English editions or releases never happened?

Edited by Mokong

Bump

Thought best to bump this thread rather then ask in the HD collection one in Other.

Anyone know if the 3rd and final Arc of the OVA animé was ever finished?

And if so anyone got links to subtitled streams or download? I assume English editions or releases never happened?

Yes it was released, not in English though. They actually announced Blu-ray releases of the whole OVA series in that announcement video (Japan only naturally).

It's gonna be great to finally have a version of TOS released in English with the PS2 version's extra content and fixed multiplayer camera (hopefully without the nasty technical issues though).

BTW, it's gonna be interesting to see if they change anything with the localisation this time around. Nintendo supposedly funded the GCN version's western localisation so I'd imagine that there would be some legal issues surrounding a PS3 release using that old localisation... (Plus they might want consitancy with DOTNW's voice cast - as much of a shame it would be to see most of the old voices go...)

That and it's an excuse to finally get voiced skits!

BTW, it's gonna be interesting to see if they change anything with the localisation this time around. Nintendo supposedly funded the GCN version's western localisation so I'd imagine that there would be some legal issues surrounding a PS3 release using that old localisation... (Plus they might want consitancy with DOTNW's voice cast - as much of a shame it would be to see most of the old voices go...)

That and it's an excuse to finally get voiced skits!

If they change the original voices for Tales of Symphonia in the HD re-release then I'll be playing it with Japanese voice instead, some things they should just leave well alone!