NEurope
Stocka

Tales of Symphonia Official Thread

I too would like to vote for the Sheena relationship line. However do you think the OVA will only focus on the time spent in sylvarant and then maybe a second set will come out with the tethe'alla parts? There wasn't anything to do with even Sheena in much of the trailer. To tell the truth it doesn't tell you anything other than its going to be great and limited edition collectors box worthy.

Well considering their calling this OVA1 and i'm pretty sure i saw something that looked like a boxset box on the OVA site, i'm sure this will come out in at least 3 or 4 parts.

eg. The begining part in Sylvarant, ending when they arrive in tethe'alla.

Then part 2 travelling round tethe'alla up to the part when the great seed goes nuts and creates that deformered giant tree.

Part 3, starting with the plan to stop the deformed giant tree, right up the the end of the games story arc.

Part 4, some new story of what happens to the characters after the game story arc.

There's just no way they could condense it all down into one part

I'd love for them to keep it fleshed out, but it's probably going to be super condensed and short. Perhaps each OVA will only tell certain parts of the story or something. That could be interesting.

Well the way they managed to cut down Phantasia into 4 ova parts was they missed out. ALOT. Which means there will be some key and not so key points we might not see.

Does anyone know how Tales of Abyss compares to Symphonia? It's on PS2, and it looks mighty similar, with that being a good thing. Same battle system, same lovely cell shaded grahpics.

Is there a story extension in there,or is it a completely new universe, a la Final Fantasy.

Does anyone know how Tales of Abyss compares to Symphonia? It's on PS2, and it looks mighty similar, with that being a good thing. Same battle system, same lovely cell shaded grahpics.

Is there a story extension in there,or is it a completely new universe, a la Final Fantasy.

Its a new story altogether. I have had that and Legendia sitting on my shelf for ages now just havent got around to playing them yet as I have to be in the right mood to start a RPG. Many say that Abyss is one of the best RPGs this generation.

Many say that Abyss is one of the best RPGs this generation.

I find that hard to believe, going on the others in the series (that I've played and completed anyway): Symphonia, Eternia, Legendia. They're decent and all, but they're not of that calibre.

I find that hard to believe, going on the others in the series (that I've played and completed anyway): Symphonia, Eternia, Legendia. They're decent and all, but they're not of that calibre.

Seriously, check out G-Faqs there is always a battle going on between which is better FF XII or Tales of Abyss. Saying that it has turned into a 3 way what with Rogue Galaxy arriving.

Tales of Abyss was developed by team symphonia so you should expect the same sort of gems. However it is a very sad day for me. My memory card with 193+ hours worth of tales of symphonia play time corrupted today at around 4.50pm. I'm going to take some time out from N-europe to mourn my loss. And buy a new and better memory card. I blame super monkey ball for the corruption

Tales of Abyss was developed by team symphonia so you should expect the same sort of gems. However it is a very sad day for me. My memory card with 193+ hours worth of tales of symphonia play time corrupted today at around 4.50pm. I'm going to take some time out from N-europe to mourn my loss. And buy a new and better memory card. I blame super monkey ball for the corruption

I blame you for buying a 3rd party memory card!

:heh:

I blame you for buying a 3rd party memory card!

:heh:

That was a good one Twilight,couldn't help but laugh.

Sucks that it corrupted though with all that time and effort.

I remember one time a few years ago my PSO save got corrupted (official mem card) and I lost all my data and everything and I had spent 500+ hours on it.

Needless to say I was seriously devastated and because it was such a dark time I turned to.....

.....I turned to cheating and duplicating to heal my wounds.

I'm sorry ok i won't* do it again cause,i've learnt my lesson.

Stop moaning at me I'm sorry,I made a mistake :cry:

Also one time I got an item and got banned for a day :heh:

All a true story.

* I mean I'll stop when the server goes down in March,but before that i'll cheat a little.

I'm sure glad I got that off my chest.

That was a good one Twilight,couldn't help but laugh.

Sucks that it corrupted though with all that time and effort.

I remember one time a few years ago my PSO save got corrupted (official mem card) and I lost all my data and everything and I had spent 500+ hours on it.

Needless to say I was seriously devastated and because it was such a dark time I turned to.....

.....I turned to cheating and duplicating to heal my wounds.

I'm sorry ok i won't* do it again cause,i've learnt my lesson.

Stop moaning at me I'm sorry,I made a mistake :cry:

Also one time I got an item and got banned for a day :heh:

All a true story.

* I mean I'll stop when the server goes down in March,but before that i'll cheat a little.

I'm sure glad I got that off my chest.

SINNER!!!!!

Nah I don't blame the memory card. I blame my stupid cousin for turning off the cube while super monkey ball was saving.

trying to get back on topic

how much will it cost me to import the dvd to Canada and will it have english subtitles.

Who knows about the subtitles.If there is any,I will definently be importing it.

If not i'll hope that there is a fan sub or something.

whats bit torrent

Someone on the internet that doesn't know? :o It's very illegal, so google it.

I'll be getting the OVA as soon as it's avaliable. Because the art looks so damn beautiful I know I can't afford to miss it.

And Sheena is hot.

EDIT- No way is :o a suprised face. Bullshit.

Someone on the internet that doesn't know? :o It's very illegal, so google it.

Bit torrents alone are not illegal, in fact the technology of Bit Torrents is being used more wildly legally, However often Bit torrents are used to do illegal things.

I so need to get the game, after playing some FF, and liking the runnign around and battle element I wanna play this.

Whats this OVA1? a movie?

Its sort of a dvd only extended episode. So each episode is about an hour long. OVA- Original Video Animation. No tv. OVA's tend to be very short too.

Due to costs.