NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Katie

Holidays

We all love talking about our holidays, especially everyone that has been to New York. So post here where you've been this year or where you're going, and don't forget lots of pics.

I'm going to Center Parcs in 3 weeks with my boyfriend & my family, haven't been on a proper holiday in years so can't wait.

I don't have any holiday plans argwq0.gif I am but a poor student, and need to save money for that living thing. Some of my flatmates seem to have Mediterranean holidays planned though.... Also there was mutterings about going camping in the very-nearby peak district.

Edit: Hmm, and James is trying to convince me to go down to Brighton for a bit, does that count? :/

Meh, my parents are trying to convince me to go to America with them in the holidays. No chance.

I am going to the Isle of Wight festival in June, where I intend to get very drunk. I might even watch some bands who knows.

Went to Texas in December-January and will be going again for three weeks in July.

Going to Spain (Calpé) in August for almost two weeks probably with my parents. One of my sisters is going too but will be staying at a different place (same city) with her friends. So just games (DS) and sleep and food for me for that time.

I was in Barcelona last weekend with my school...

At the end of March I'm going to Rome with my brother, Gran and step-Grandpa (who is one of the most awesome guys I know).

I'm going skiing about 4 days after that in Val Thorens with 2 friends and one of their families.

Then in June I'm going to Malawi for 3 weeks.

Most likely my parents will try and get me to go to our other house with them at some point during Easter or too my Gran's house and then away somewhere in the summer. I'll respectfully decline all apart from my gran's house as they suck (she has a tennis court and a 'loch' there, so it's cool there :heh: ) and the chance of having the house to myself something I don't want to miss.

Me and my mates are meant to be going to Kos. But erm we havent sorted it out yet. >_<

Possibly going on a hitch hike through eastern europe. Need to be back for T in the park though.

Next year applying to a production company that gives you a camper van, film equipment and a road trip in america as long as you document it all.

Applying though isn't the same thing as going. Fingers crossed and all that jazz.

I'm off to Edinburgh in 3 weeks time with about 11 of my uni mates. It's gonna be great!

I'm hopefully going to San Diego during the summer. A lot of my friends are going on a J1, and as I can't afford a J1 this year might head over with another few of the lads to them towards the end of the summer for a couple of weeks.

I'm also contemplating heading to the Rock Werchter music festival in Belgium this year. It would be a road trip. Get the ferry to either holyhead or Calais and then either get the eurostar to Brussels or Drive to Werchter. I hope summer will be fun!

Going on my first family holiday for a while this year. To Spain once again, I don't think we've ever gone anywhere else but oh well ::shrug: I'm sure it's all the same ;)

I feel obliged to go anyway because my dad's fiance and her daughter will be going so I don't want to seem like I don't like them or anything... Should be ok though :awesome:

I've just been to Hochar in Austria for a ski trip :) But unfortunately due to medical reasons it turned out I couldnt get the insurance to actually ski. Was such a fun trip anyway though, had a brilliant snowball fight the first night we got there. Theres one of the photos i took while away there.

408919992_dc0f01969e.jpg?v=0

Going to north-eastern Germany and staying near the coast soon... Oh, yeah, and I'm going to New York this October...

i'm going to paris in early july with 2 other mates to celerbrate the end of our GCSE'S for 3 or 4 nights.

Cannot wait.

Meh, my parents are trying to convince me to go to America with them in the holidays. No chance.

Why not? America is a good country though! ::shrug:

Meh, I don't know, I'm not really one for holidays anyway, I'd much rather stay home and spend time with friends. I'd much rather go home to see my cousins aswell. All I would do if I went to America is visit some of the arcades, which to be honest is actually pretty appealing, but I doubt my parents would like that.

Meh, I don't know, I'm not really one for holidays anyway, I'd much rather stay home and spend time with friends. I'd much rather go home to see my cousins aswell. All I would do if I went to America is visit some of the arcades, which to be honest is actually pretty appealing, but I doubt my parents would like that.

I suppose it depends where your going if you go to either california, florida or to some extent new york theres loads of stuff to do without your parents. But yeah guess it depends.

My family hasnt been anywhere in a couple years. Last place we went was Turkey. That wasnt great for 2 weeks.

I do plan to go to Japan in the summer holiday after I finish college.

I'm not sure where I am going in August yet but should definately be going somewhere with my mum and sister, hopefully an area in the the south of spain I like. I'm going to marakech in Morroco on a Year 12 trip in July for a week so that'll be cool.

Went to Italy last year aswell as Kefalonia (small greek island) this year going on a Cruise around the Mediterranean so I can't wait for that :D

We all love talking about our holidays, especially everyone that has been to New York. So post here where you've been this year or where you're going, and don't forget lots of pics.

I'm going to Center Parcs in 3 weeks with my boyfriend & my family, haven't been on a proper holiday in years so can't wait.

Center Parcs is really fun!

I've been to the Whinfel and Elveden and it's just nice. Decent pools with some slides and a good atmosphere everywhere. The takeaways are expensive though.

The accommodation is pleasant.

We're probably going to go back there in the autumn.

In the summer we are going camping for a week in the Lake District - and having another week seeing family.

Center Parcs is really fun!

I've been to the Whinfel and Elveden and it's just nice. Decent pools with some slides and a good atmosphere everywhere. The takeaways are expensive though.

The accommodation is pleasant.

We're probably going to go back there in the autumn.

In the summer we are going camping for a week in the Lake District - and having another week seeing family.

Yeah we used to go to Center Parcs every year, fucking awesome. Some of my best times were there. Used to love riding back to the apartment at like 2 am in the morning :P

Me, Sarka and various others went to centre parcs once.

Oh god..

I would like to go to Berlin in summer. I haven't left the country in years, except for in my dreams. In the past few weeks in my dreams I've been to Spain, Prague and New York. I expect that when i'm at university and have thousands in my bank account, i'll have one of these dreams and head abroad on a whim.

Sign in to follow this