N-Europe

GTA IV

AshMat

Guest Stefkov
Scary moment for you there Stef? lol

I have yet to preorder MGS4 aswell, waiting to see if we get a limited edition over here.

I don't know why, just a sudden surge of 'crap I havnt done it'. The feeling when you remember you had work for the next day needed to be done.

It was wierd.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im getting pretty excited for the release of this so this morning I ordered both GTA games on the PSP. They are the only GTA games I have never played and since Gameplay were selling them for £9.99 each I thought why not. I will play the VC one first as I loved that one on the PS2.

Yeah I've ordered all the old games on PC...used to have them on xbox but traded all that in for PS3...so now don't have any...

EDIT;

British comedian Ricky Gervais has revealed that he can be seen in Rockstar’s forthcoming Grand Theft Auto IV as part of Liberty City’s stand-up comedy club.

Gervais, who achieved international fame for his role in The Office, revealed to magazine Shortlist that he performs three minutes of never-before-seen footage in the upcoming sandbox game, along with some material from his Fame tour.

"It's a first - which always interests me," said Gervais. "It was shot in New York, my favourite place in the world, and I got to wear a tight lycra suit as part of the digital process. No, hold on, that wasn't so good.

"Unfortunately they captured the whole horror, except I look slightly tougher. It's seriously a big deal, though. Games have outsold Hollywood for the past few years so it's nice to be a small part of that."

He also said that players would be able to spot him elsewhere in the game other than the comedy club, but wouldn’t divulge any further details.

Grand Theft Auto IV is due out worldwide on April 29.

taken from psu

Guest Jordan
That Ricky Gervais info is made of rule.

Shame he's not funny, eh?

Still, i'm glad Laslow is back, really glad. The talk radio stations are my favourite part of GTA.

You could also argue that Hard-Fi are the nations biggest indie band in the last few years, or that Mario Kart is better than Galaxy all on sales.

Neither is true.

Okay, thats a fair comment.

Popular belief is he is funny.

IMO he is funny.

Edit;/ WTF, Whats with all the Ricky Gervais hate? Hes funny as fuck. You're all soh-less bastards!

Okay, thats a fair comment.

Popular belief is he is funny.

IMO he is funny.

Edit;/ WTF, Whats with all the Ricky Gervais hate? Hes funny as fuck. You're all soh-less bastards!

Yeah theres quite a bit of Gervais hate here. I remember when I posted after I went to see him during his fame tour and people ripped into him. personally I love him, but can see why people hate him as he has this arrogant persona about him. I'm excited to see him in digital form watch the 3 new minutes and hopefully have a fair chunk of fame in there.

Guest Jordan
Yeah theres quite a bit of Gervais hate here. I remember when I posted after I went to see him during his fame tour and people ripped into him. personally I love him, but can see why people hate him as he has this arrogant persona about him. I'm excited to see him in digital form watch the 3 new minutes and hopefully have a fair chunk of fame in there.

Its not his personality. I've just never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever found him funny.

Its not his personality. I've just never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever found him funny.

You must not have a sense of humour then. That is literally the only explanation.