NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Conor_NE

Write For N-Europe!

writeforne.jpg

Want To Write For N-Europe? That's right forumers, we're looking to expand our staff at NE. Regular features is something we try to provide, but with changes in the staff and the demands of higher education (yes, we have proper lives too) we're simply too short of time and manpower.

That's where this comes in. Obviously you guys like talking about Nintendo - we want to know who is interested in taking that a bit further, and contributing to the main part of the site on a pretty regular basis? What we're looking for are people to write features on Nintendo, and relevant gneral gaming issues and news, that sort of thing, submitting an article at least every fortnight. If you enjoy writing on the boards about the latest goings-on in the world of Nintendo, and need something extra to fill in those hours in the evening, then we want to hear from you!

Applying is simple. We want a sample article, around 700 words. It can be on anything Nintendo or games related you want, but if you're stuck here are a few potential topics:

1 - Sonic arrives on the Wii. Is Nintendo Sega's new spiritual home?

2 - Ocarina of Time gets released on the Virtual Console, and everything throws around 'Best Game Ever' titles again. Does a title like that even mean anything anymore?

3 - The PS3 seems to be receiving little but scorn and derision from the media and consumers, while the Wii races ahead: a pattern for the future of this console race?

Just pick a topic you can connect with, start bashing those keys, and mail off the finished product to our Features head honcho, Mark, at [email protected].

We'll be keeping this open for two weeks. After a while we'll throw it open on the main site, but for now we want to give you guys a chance to get in.

All the best,

Team NE. :heart:

i did a Twilight Princess review for my exams, can i hand that in.

Do I get a green/red name on the forums?

Sorry Chuck, no reviews - just features.

And applicants can be of any age, we're not going to discriminate! Just, you know, against people who are rubbish. :P

I would but I'm really lazy at writing things I don't have to...

Hmm, I should really get back to that Fanfic...

Fantastic, I would love to do this. Can you only do one? Cause I have some decent ideas for 2 of the articles, When's the deadline? I have exams at the moment so I can't do it right now, but in a weeks time I'll be good to go...

Ive done about 500 words on the third example since i first posted tonight

I'd like to be part of the staff and I think I can write well, but when school starts I might not have time, so it's better not to get into this.

Well I've submitted something. When will the winner be announced?

It's more of a "job application" than a competition.

Yeah, you don't actually win anything. You get a staff position and you'll need to write a regular feature for NE.

Yeah, you don't actually win anything. You get a staff position and you'll need to write a regular feature for NE.

Alright I phrased that badly, sorry team.

I'd like to be part of the staff and I think I can write well, but when school starts I might not have time, so it's better not to get into this.

That's the same with me,i'd love to write for N-E but school will end up getting in the way,especially with exams in about 10 weeks.

If there's an opening in the near future then i'll apply for it.

I wish there was a spot open for graphic designer on N-europe. i would swoop that baby up, alas.

I wish there was a spot open for graphic designer on N-europe. i would swoop that baby up, alas.

Our current guys are awesome. That Excitetruck banner made me as moist as...a wet vagina?

We'll think about you. ;)

I might have a go at this once all my uni deadlines are out the way.

Our current guys are awesome. That Excitetruck banner made me as moist as...a wet vagina?

We'll think about you. ;)

Thanks Fierce. I wouldn't have to be a full on member of the staff or anything. I would just like to make some banners or wallpapers or what no. Give something back to the community.

Thanks Fierce. I wouldn't have to be a full on member of the staff or anything. I would just like to make some banners or wallpapers or what no. Give something back to the community.

You know, I've been nagging the staff recently about creating more wallpapers and other sorta nice stuff. It would be pretty sweet if we could get more wallpapers sorted which can then be added on the mainsite.

You know, I've been nagging the staff recently about creating more wallpapers and other sorta nice stuff. It would be pretty sweet if we could get more wallpapers sorted which can then be added on the mainsite.

Instead of filling this thread up with something off topic i will PM you later.

Sign in to follow this