NEurope
Goron_3

What do I do? (girl related)

Damn Goron_3, you are in a non-screwuppable position based on your opening post :D.

Either way long hair FTW. I don't care what everybody else says, it just owns short hair.

Damn Goron_3, you are in a non-screwuppable position based on your opening post :D.

Either way long hair FTW. I don't care what everybody else says, it just owns short hair.

..don't say that.. my hair got whipped off today after 7 and a half months of growth.. I just couldn't be bothered any more.. it's back to it's slightly spikey ways :yay:

..don't say that.. my hair got whipped off today after 7 and a half months of growth.. I just couldn't be bothered any more.. it's back to it's slightly spikey ways :yay:

Spikey hair "ftw". I've found out how I can make my hair spikey and look really good now. I need to have a shower before hand though.

Hah, my hairs been growing for 3 years. Who thinks I should get it cut? :heh:

Ps. Girls seem to like it, I got a french plat made :D.

OK, I've got a girl related problem... I'm going to the cinema with her tomorrow, should I or should I not do the popcorn trick? :heh:

OK, I've got a girl related problem... I'm going to the cinema with her tomorrow, should I or should I not do the popcorn trick? :heh:

You know that be posting that, we will all say "yes", even though we know you won't.

Bluddy do it, man! You'll be a hero.

If you can, take before or after pictures, to show her reaction.

I've read through (i think all of this topic) what actually happened to the dude with the first story.. WHAT HAPPENED?

also, popcorn trick, my girlfriend likes salty popcorn, maybe shes indicating to try it?

I've read through (i think all of this topic) what actually happened to the dude with the first story.. WHAT HAPPENED?

also, popcorn trick, my girlfriend likes salty popcorn, maybe shes indicating to try it?

What happened? well i'm seeing her at school tomorrow (FINALLY) and a friend of mine tutors her for maths and is gonna see how she feels about me. if it's good i'll probably ask her out soon...

OMFG! we're going out :D

So so so so so happy right now *whirls around in circles*

Nice one man!

What did you say to her?

I wasn't able to do the popcorn trick by the way as we didn't buy any popcorn, I was totally going to do it otherwise.

Awww, that was totally expected :heh:

You'd better wave goodbye to your videogame playing, power metal listening, sans-girlfriend days...:heh:

*dances around*

Nice one man!

What did you say to her?

I wasn't able to do the popcorn trick by the way as we didn't buy any popcorn, I was totally going to do it otherwise.

lolz...maybe next time!

Anyway, we were at the bus stop and she told me she liked me...so yeah i told her i liked her back and yeah...WOOOOO!

Just realised it's the first time i kissed a girl and it meant something...

Get in. I haven't met this lucky girl of yours yet, be sure to introduce me ;).

And you should get her into video games like Kenny's bitch, introduce her to the whole cosplay thing...

don't you just hate it when you say to a girl you've liked for ages that you like her (after plucking up the courage and being told by your mates... do it, don't do it) and she says she likes you back!

same for me as well.

anywhooooooooo good work man!

good luck Goron 3.

Nice one!! :bouncy:

Awww, that was totally expected :heh:

You'd better wave goodbye to your videogame playing, power metal listening, sans-girlfriend days...:heh:

*dances around*

Ya see, thats why you do the smart thing like i did and you get a girlfriend who legitimatly likes decent games, that way shes understands when you swan off for 5 hours playing Guild Wars, or instead of cuddling up in bed play Dead or Alive 4...

don't you just hate it when you say to a girl you've liked for ages that you like her (after plucking up the courage and being told by your mates... do it, don't do it) and she says she likes you back!

I fail to see how that is a bad thing....

Ya see, thats why you do the smart thing like i did and you get a girlfriend who legitimatly likes decent games, that way shes understands when you swan off for 5 hours playing Guild Wars, or instead of cuddling up in bed play Dead or Alive 4...

My girl likes playing racing games, I reckon it'll be easy to get her onto real games. :heh: