NEurope
Goron_3

What do I do? (girl related)

Meh, i'll elaborate.

So this is all to do with the girl i was going to try to kiss at my mate's last Friday. I changed my mind after she said to me "I don't go for guy's with long hair", and the next day on MSN she said it to me again. Now she's going out with this guy who's hair is longer than mine. Way to fucking contradict yourself SLAG FUCKER.

Anyway carrying on, on msn to my mate (who's house it was), he was having a bit of a go at her, and she made up even more shit like "i felt like i was in a fish tank because everyone was watching", NOBODY WAS FUCKING WATCHING YOU BITCH!. And she just kept digging a hole for herself. The funniset bit was at the end of the conversation he had.

Her:

Got anything else to say to make me feel crap?

Him:

Got any other lies to say to make Ash feel worse?

I LOLed at that. She can stick a tampon in her arse, fucking bitch, and she wonders why nobody likes her, lieing SKANK!

Meh, i'll elaborate.

So this is all to do with the girl i was going to try to kiss at my mate's last Friday. I changed my mind after she said to me "I don't go for guy's with long hair", and the next day on MSN she said it to me again. Now she's going out with this guy who's hair is longer than mine. Way to fucking contradict yourself SLAG FUCKER.

Anyway carrying on, on msn to my mate (who's house it was), he was having a bit of a go at her, and she made up even more shit like "i felt like i was in a fish tank because everyone was watching", NOBODY WAS FUCKING WATCHING YOU BITCH!. And she just kept digging a hole for herself. The funniset bit was at the end of the conversation he had.

Her:

Got anything else to say to make me feel crap?

Him:

Got any other lies to say to make Ash feel worse?

I LOLed at that. She can stick a tampon in her arse, fucking bitch, and she wonders why nobody likes her, lieing SKANK!

Forget her, dude. We can all do soooo much better.

We should just all meet up and go on the pull together. The Great N-E Pulling...Night, thing.

Well, maybe she just doesn't like you, is that too hard to accept?

She doesn't like me, she said it, all those things were jsut lies and excuses, that's why i hate her.

EDIT: @Flinky, yeah, i'm too young, but yeah, N-E night out on the pull!